View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Dunecat

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 16 2019, 21:43 PM 

Player

Following message is available at Cordor, Bendir Dale, Kampo's, Wharftown and Endir's Point.

To the Faithful of Mystra, on the topic of the Prospective Shrine -
Previously chosen locations for the shrine, such as Sandy Beach and Wharftown had been found unsuitable on the account of hostile presence and prudent disinterest of local authorities, respectively.

New location is ought to be chosen, with the urgency due for the task had been postponed for too long already. Thus, faithful of Lady of Mysteries are invited to suggest and elect new location for the shrine. The process will take seven days from the time this message was made available. If by that time location is not agreed on, decision shall be made regardless.

~ Magos of Belenoth,
First Councillor A. Xy'glythar S.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:53 PM 

Player

*a message is left at Kampo's*

I am not a servant of hers and it is not really any of my business, though wouldn't the Mage Academy in the Lowlamp Swamps make sense for a Shrine of Mystra? I mean... goddess of Magic... Mage Academy... appears to be somewhat fitting to me at least.

Malandria

Dunecat

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 25 2019, 18:27 PM 

Player

Seven days, and one had passed;
the shrine affair will no longer be discuss'd,
instead a light of magic shall be brought
to where the starlight reaches not.

~ Magos of Belenoth,
First Councillor A. Xy'glythar S.

waswar

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30 2019, 17:14 PM 

Player

Tacked onto Kampo's Notice Board:
To the Servant of Mystra,Due to the imminent destruction much of the Isle is facing, it may be wise to coincide the shrine as a settlement for any refugees or returning settlers skilled in Magic. As hospitable as Tarkuul is, it has no actual presence on the Isle, and making a Magocratic nation on the Isle to help pick up the pieces of impending destruction would align perfectly with the creation of a new shrine, and ensure no restrictive fools akin to the Kohlingers could return to impose their superstitious views on Magic on the rest of the Isle before a powerful and actually-knowledgeable settlement could oppose them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]