View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Mengala

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 12 2019, 0:26 AM 

Player

Mengala begins searching in Brog for any Lathanderans that have likewise taken refuge in the dwarven kingdom. Of those she finds she begins asking if any know of the whereabouts of her sword and the person who wielded it. Having hand crafted it she tells every detail from the pommel and guard to the blade which glowed of a divine nature begot by the great Dawn Master Renais. She explains her call from Lathander to raise five children and her regret that the sword, which was meant to fight evil, had laid idle in her house. After the story is repeated time after time, she finally posts a notice.

"To the wielder of the Divine Longsword which was placed in your care: You said if there was ever a need for it to be wielded once again by my hands to find you and it will be done. In these troubled times I find the call again. . . . Mengala"

// ooc, Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the Lathanderan to whom I handed my longsword to over two years ago in Kohl. If you know the character's name please send me a note. Thx.

LordAzack

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 12 2019, 15:59 PM 

Player

A certain someone from very long ago breaks down into tears when hearing about Mengala's search for the sword. Bawling like a baby when he hears it's the sword Renais had created. Once the sniffles are over he makes an addition to the bottom of Mengala's posting.....

Morninglord. With my eyes I see your holy sunrise.
Morninglord. With my hands I sense your mercifull warmth.
Morninglord. With my heart I feel your eternal love.

Morninglord,
We stretch our hands towards you and pray that you may grant us your goodness, your love and your warmth. Lead us, your people, towards harmony, beauty and progress as you have always done. Let bloom in us love and creativity, hope and harmony - and let us not be corrupted by your abundance but take delight in giving. Give us the ability to see good in evil as clearly as we now look upon your holy dawn. Help us to help our likeminded and all who believe in you. In this day i give to you my mind, my heart, my thought and body and pray that through me you will bring goodness love and and warmth to all good creatures.
In the name of Lathander.

He then walks back into the wilds of Brog, disappearing into the blizzards of the mountain.

// my gods i got actual teary eyed reading your post!! Hope you find that sword!!!!!!!

Mengala

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 12 2019, 19:54 PM 

Player

*Her search continues to Nesek, Cordor and other safe inhabited parts of the isle.*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]