View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
VKB

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 12 2018, 8:00 AM 

Player

A notice is pinned to the bulletin boards in Cordor, Kohlingen, Kampo's Storehouse, and Bendir Dale.

Denizens of the island of Amia, hearken to these words and take heed:

The individual known as

In'ei

is hereby banished from the Shrine of Eilistraee, and shall not be permitted to return, upon pain of violence.

Her crimes are manifold:

- Unprovoked and ceaseless harassment of Shrine guests and residents
- Public advocacy of slavery and discord between races
- Affronts to the harmony of the Shrine of Eilistraee
- Repeated abuse of freely-given hospitality.

Until she has proven beyond shadow of doubt that she is contrite in her disgraceful actions, and has taken admirable and stalwart steps towards redemption, she is to remain banished. No succour shall be given to her upon the Shrine's grounds, but those of the Eilistraeen faith may confer with her and turn her heart and soul towards salvation. She shall not benefit from official Shrine protection unless otherwise noted.

May the Dark Maiden's grace light her path towards absolution - or towards her doom.

- Triel'ithra Zau'ana, Seneschal and Darksong Knight of Song
- Founding Darksong Knight-Commander Auen'nal Zau'ana, Darksong Knight of Valour
- Tal'afay Tinnerai, Emissary of the Shrine of Eilistraee

Budly

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 12 2018, 9:57 AM 

Player

An Old Hin reading the sign, mutters something incoherent in native tongue and wanders off hastily after reading.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 12 2018, 20:11 PM 

Player

*andreus would read the posting and chuckle to himself*

"saw that one coming"

Yin

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 13 2018, 3:33 AM 

Player

*a message been added under the notice at Kampo's written in Drow Elven with beatufully drawn espruar letters*

'So, you attack your cousin, that came to make a deal, over mere words by surprise with four to one odds, and dare to call her "coward" after that. You must be truly shameless person, lady Triel'ithra Zau'ana. Even though, I do not hold any grudge against you, as it is just your (and those others of our dark kin that participated) true violent drow nature, which you can not hide. I was slightly disappointed to see other kin being so eager to participate as well, as I still having high esteems from them. Nonetheless, what I wanted to inform you, is that my offer still stands, be you decide to accept it. You know what have to be done for that.

Your sincere troublemaker, and whatever else you can imagine, In'ei.'

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 13 2018, 4:05 AM 

Player

*A peg-legged and quite obviously heavily drunk figure with a plume-hat limps by the note and lowers her bottle of rum to look over it, just to click her tongue in frustration at the Drow-Tongue*

"Fuckin' Common exists fer a reason, fer fucks sake.."

*She then limps out and towards the shrine of Elistraee, mumbling to herself incoherently...*

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 11 2019, 6:05 AM 

Player

*as Before, and in the same locations, another Notice of Banishment is affixed*

Kindred of the Shrine of Eilistraee, hearken to these grim words and take heed that on this the 10th Day of Hammer, 1387 DR, the individual known as:

Sylveera Guststride

is hereby banished from the Shrine of Eilistraee, both it's Inner Keep and Outer Grounds, and shall not be permitted to return, upon pain of swift violence.

Her crimes against the Dogma of Eilistraee and of this Shrine are manifold:
- Unprovoked Assault of a Guest
- Unprovoked and Ceaseless Harassment of both Shrine Guests and Residents
- Preaching against the Dogma of Eilistraee to Shrine Guests, Residents, & Priestesses
- Public Statements of Racial Inferiority of N-Tel'Quessir within Shrine Grounds
- Verbal Assault against, in particular, Human Males and those of Orc-Descent
- Affronts to the Harmony of the Shrine of Eilistraee
- Repeated abuse of Freely-Given Hospitality

No succour shall be given to her upon the Shrine's Grounds. This woman is potentially suicidal and should be treated as a direct and imminent threat should she be encountered on Shrine Grounds, for she knows her banishment is in effect and that violence would be meet unto her should she seek to enter within. As such, Guests and Allies of the Shrine may take arms up in their defense from this woman should they meet her within the Shrine, for it is noted she will heed no laws, nor meet any peaceable agreement on her own terms and all attempts to rehabilitate her have met with resistance and failure.

May the Dark Maiden's grace light her path towards absolution - or towards her doom.

By the Decree of:
Acting Yath'tallar, Le'mon Zau'ana
Seneschal Ilharess Triel'ithra Zau'ana, Darksong Knight of Song
Tal'afay Tinnerai, Emissary of the Shrine of Eilistraee

Ilharess Tal'afay Tinnerai of Eilistraee
Nithlyvia Shadowflame, Absent-Minded Spellblade

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 11 2019, 11:15 AM 

DM

A copy of the above message is taken to the Keep by the First Knight.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Budly

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 11 2019, 11:57 AM 

Player

An added note under.

I do not think this half of those things are true or they are highly missunderstood. I understand what I done, It has not really gotten to me until now. But yet I feel im singled out, always in this. But I shall pay the price for my deeds and hope I be redeemed.

-S

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Yin

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 11 2019, 17:44 PM 

Player

*in Kampo's, while noone was looking, in the lower corner of the latest official notice someone written a single sentence in Drow Elven with beatufully drawn espruar letters, *

"Hypocrisy is expanding to cover the ends of expanding hypocrisy."

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 15 2019, 2:59 AM 

Player

*A small notice is appended to the first two*

Kindred of the Shrine of Eilistraee and all others, hearken:

The leadership of the Shrine has also decided to appended these, the Records of Banishment, to include the following stipulations.

Any being intrinsically tied to those who are banished are likewise to be denied entrance to the Shrine. These include but are not limited to: familiars, summons, and animal companions that share empathic or magical links.

The aforementioned beings are considered to be under the purview of their owner; should they enter the Shrine, it will be viewed as if their owner did so. Should they spill blood in the Shrine, it will be as if their owner did so, etcetera.

If any such being is identified within Shrine grounds Residents are free to banish said being without delay. Allies and guests are allowed to defend themselves from said creatures, as they are allowed to defend themselves from individuals. It is asked respectfully that if any blood is shed within the Shrine to immediately notify a member of the priestesshood or Shrine leadership.

Maiden Bless,
Tal'afay Tinnerai

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 31 2019, 1:53 AM 

Player

*Refreshed with a new notice*

Kindred of the Shrine of Eilistraee, hearken to these grim words and take heed that until further notice, that on this the 30th Day of Ches, 1387 DR, the individual known as:

Sullivan Ryker

is hereby banished from the Shrine of Eilistraee, both it's Inner Keep and Outer Grounds, and shall not be permitted to return, upon pain of swift violence.

This banishment is being carried out due to recent events where Sullivan has:
- Caused or directing to be caused the extensive grand littering of the holy site with phallic meats
- Made sincere threats of murder of the residents of the Shrine
- Made sincere threats of destruction of Shrine grounds
- Made sincere and public threats of defiling the Idol of Eilistraee

No succour shall be given to him upon the Shrine's Grounds. As such, Guests and Allies of the Shrine may take arms up in their defense from this man should they meet him within the Shrine for he is a shifter of manifold form and reputation, but also unstable of nature he resorts often to violence, carries a sword imbued with negative energies, and has use of magical power and confusion bombs.

May the Dark Maiden's grace light his path towards absolution - or towards his doom.

By the Decree of:
Seneschal Ilharess Triel'ithra Zau'ana, Darksong Knight of Song
Tal'afay Tinnerai, Emissary of the Shrine of Eilistraee

*included is a description of said person*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]