View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
kindlegem

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02 2019, 4:46 AM 

Player

In a few select locations a blue hunk of a genasi placed the following advertisement:

Salutations esteemed adventurers and sojourners of Amia,

I, Meladius of Keltar humbly offer you the opportunity to rejuvenate your beleaguered bodies and relax your troubled minds through therapeutic massage. For centuries the pashas of Calimshan have enjoyed the pleasure of massage and reaped its benefits, and under my skilled touch I promise that you too will reap those benefits.

Especially for those dauntless individuals seeking to unlock untold heights of vitality, please inquire about hijama, an ancient remedy long favored by the calephs themselves.

I am available for out-calls anywhere on the island and in-calls hosted in my private, comfortable residence in Kohlingen. Female and male clientele welcome, all humans and demihumans welcome.

Fair winds,

Meladius yn Malik el Salmat yi Keltar

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 03 2019, 4:03 AM 

Player

In the City of Cordor a note is placed beneath the following advertisement in reply:

Meladius of Keltar,

I am interested in your advertisement to sample both your skills of massage as well as to learn of this hijama you have mentioned, as it ticks my curiosity.

Being a demihuman not usually seen nor welcome in the city of Kohlingen, perhaps I can catch you when you are in Cordor or the temple in the northern outskirts.

Fair winds,
      Nick Shadowflame

Ilharess Tal'afay Tinnerai of Eilistraee
Nithlyvia Shadowflame, Absent-Minded Spellblade

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 03 2019, 10:12 AM 

Player

*A plume-hatted, Peg-Legged woman in a red mantle blinks as she reads the original note, then stares at it for a long while... Before slowly a grin creeps upon her face, showing her almost rotten and gold-replaced teeth..*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]