View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
TheRogue

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 02 2018, 1:06 AM 

DM

Finely made parchment paper would be scattered to varies locations

"The Shadowflame name has been rarely spoken in these past few months since my return back to the Isle, it was told to me that this reason begin was the departure of both Cory and Rania Shadowflame, to me, were the last Shadowflame still in Amia as a whole. The name is a keepsake to me, as I first arrived to the island, I had no family of my own nor a last name to bare, it was then that I came to met and speak to Enelya, Nasher, and Vera who accepted me into their fold as their own, but now with myself as the long member of the family, it has come to my attention and as my duty as such to rebuild the family name, and in doing so I am seeking folks who wish to join. If you wish to speak, seek me in Cordor in the Market Hall or Bendir Dale.

Roland Shadowflame, Sorcerer of Mystra

P.S. Contruction of the Shadowflame Keep are underway and location will be spoken when it's complete.

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 02 2018, 1:11 AM 

Player

*taken down*

Ilharess Tal'afay Tinnerai of Eilistraee
Nithlyvia Shadowflame, Absent-Minded Spellblade

Last edited by Kiasyd on Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:49 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Dakotaen

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 30 2018, 20:52 PM 

Player

Eir, upon spotting one of these notices in Cordor, grows a bright, wide grin. He pens several responses without tacking any onto the board, in the end settling on just hoping to bump into this Roland fellow.

Characters: Currently trying my best to stick to Beridoc Brushgale

Cratz

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 30 2018, 20:56 PM 

Player

*a copy of the notice is taken by an elf in black at Kampo's*

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 04 2019, 23:56 PM 

Player

*An addendum is posted under the original notice in the various areas*

To any persons interested in speaking to a member of the family about potentially joining, please contact me either by leaving a notice here, or at the Commonwealth Courier in Cordor. I can also be found in person often in Cordor, Kampos, and in Bendir Dale.

Nithlyvia "Nick" Shadowflame

Burgo

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 22 2019, 6:08 AM 

Player

Location: In the pocket of a giant holding the worlds upon his shoulders.

A heated banter is going on between an apparently Elven male dressed in dark, fancy clothing, and a merchant in Cordor's Market Square. Words of impure nature are exchanged and the Elven man turns on his heels for the purpose of storming out and leaving the puzzeled merchant without those "priced" artifacts in question.

The man stops suddenly as his reptilian eyes slide upon the notice pinned upon the notice board. Galadran peers closer to have a look at one of the notices.

"Hmm... I see... This be a name I have not heard awhile.... I wonder if them youngsters know what they are trying to rebuild...." He scratches his chin his eyes briefly wandering into the past. "Should I? I think I at least owe her that much to make sure her legacy is kept intact..." He speaks to himself as he disappears through the large wooden doors into the streets of the City of Water.

TheRogue

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 31 2019, 19:26 PM 

DM

The piece of parchment began to roll upward into its own, then slowly becoming unraveled.

Growth within the Shadowflame is slowly building, yet, we can grow even more so, those who wish to be apart of something, come to one of these locations and seek out Master Blacksmith, Nith Shadowflame or Sorcerer Enchanter, Roland Shadowflame, to speak more upon this rise in power; we seek no collection nor any means, just the willingness to be apart of something grand, to find a purpose and more then that, a family to trust and lean on and help.

The paper flickered, as a quill manifested itself, tangling upon a loose, yet attached chain, resting and waiting for someone to reply to this message.

TheRogue

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 31 2019, 20:48 PM 

DM

Bump

Kiasyd

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 31 2019, 21:07 PM 

Player

*Roland's messages would be altered just a tad, where before they head read Nith Shadowflame, they now were marked as Nick Shadowflame.*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]