View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Elvawen

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 26 2018, 22:19 PM 

Player

[Small, plain posters are posted up around Tarkuul and Kampo's, penned neatly and in red ink. Though, the notices between both places differ in detail]

-Posted in Kampo's-
I am looking for someone, or someones, who are well-seasoned and well-traveled to accompany me -- or point me in the correct direction -- to a place not oft undertaken by many. I ask that only those with largely expanded portal wands inquire at Kampo's.
-S

-Posted in Tarkuul-
I am looking for someone, or someones, who are well-seasoned and well-traveled to accompany me -- or point me in the correct direction -- to a place not oft undertaken by many. I ask that only those with largely expanded portal wands inquire. Anyone who might have access to the 363rd plane, please find me in Kampo's.
-S

Elvawen

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2018, 2:11 AM 

Player

[The posters in both Kampo's and Tarkuul have been taken down -- additional posters are posted in Cordor -- and replaced with new ones. This time, however, they both read the same]

I am looking for someone, or someones, who are well-seasoned and well-traveled to accompany me to the deepest reaches of the Abyss. The journey is treacherous, and only the hardiest of adventurers are requested. I am able to provide arcane protections for those unable to provide their own.

Anyone interested can find me in Kampo's.
-S

Yimmi

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2018, 3:05 AM 

Player

*At Kampo's*

S,

I have access to where you want to go. With a few more we can easily make it through there.
I'm usually found here at Kampo's or at West Cordor, if you want to talk about this.... I prefer to drink vodka while discussing business.

Kjen.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

Angelis96

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2018, 12:09 PM 

Player

A reply was left in Tarkuul

Quote:
I have access to the 363rd plane should that be somewhere you are inquiring to go.

I can be found on occasion at the busty sea nymph in Hangman's cove, as disgusting as the place may be, should you have a need to find me.

~Arieme

Mushidoz

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2018, 16:23 PM 

Player

A reply is left at Kampo's, written in blue ink.

"I am not the edible kind."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]