View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Cicero

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 05 2018, 21:06 PM 

Player

Hello I am Mark Undleaf... i'm looking for Budly Bundly our mutual friend Mai has said you can answer some questions I have about the reformed Drow... the natives of this land.... I have one of two stones... i would like to know more about! Gold is not an issue!

I will be waiting for you in the Dale, if I am not off on some time killing expedition!

*leaves post on the Dale's bulletin board*

Discord Rose Dragon#6503

Cicero

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 06 2018, 5:11 AM 

Player

*leaves a new post* Will pay handsomely for any lore, rumors, myths, and legends about the origin of the dwellers under Khem Nesek's sea coast! If interested in a chest of Gold Find Mark Undleaf at his camp in the Dale.
P.S. will also pay for information on the eledged fate spinners found in a rift in the woods near the Dale!

Discord Rose Dragon#6503

Cicero

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 10 2018, 18:27 PM 

Player

Mark Undleaf, spends a great deal studying the dilation's, translations, reflections, and rotations of geometry and tries to Dilate the crystalline structure of the left emerald eye by projecting light through it, during his stay in candle keep!

(OOC: for any one who does not understand geometrical dilation's! https://youtu.be/BCllaARDOWI)

Discord Rose Dragon#6503

Cicero

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 10 2018, 18:34 PM 

Player

Mark asks for permission to use the telescope at candle keep to see a dilation of the eye at a dilation of over 9,000 90,000 and 900,000 to see if there are fractals, patterns, or hidden messages with in the eye!

Discord Rose Dragon#6503

Cicero

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 10 2018, 21:00 PM 

Player

*Mark also tries to see if different colors reflect different things in the green emerald!*

Discord Rose Dragon#6503

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]