View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Sat, May 19 2018, 4:51 AM 

Player

*posters put up in Kampos, Bendir, Cordor, Khol, Khem, Wilton, Ostland*

Quote:
Greetings everyone!

Your friendly neighborhood giant, alongside his friendlier queen of pink, would like to invite one and all to a day of games, drink, food, and fun at the newly developed Wanderer's Wayside Resort!

Plenty of games to be had all day long. A capture the flag tournament will be held with prizes sure enough to fill your belly and put a smile on your face. Teams will consist of 3 or 5 members, depending on numbers present! Grand prize will be supplied generously from a combination of The Queen of pink herself and the Gentlemans Club of West Cordor!

Come alone or bring friends, bring your family, bring your cat, who cares! Its a Resort! But be sure to bring a smile and your swim suits! The waters always warm at the Wanderer's Wayside!

*a signature at the bottom depicts the poster of the posters as Andre'us Larson.*

// Thinking tomorrow (may 19) say 2pm MST.

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, May 19 2018, 15:00 PM 

Player

* Posters about the general information of the Wanderer's Wayside are set up by Rosary beside Andre'us' posters in Kampo's, Bendir, Cordor, Kohlingen. This includes activities & leisure, laws, membership information & location: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=90340 *

Elyon

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13 2018, 22:36 PM 

Player

// So we (myself and a few other players) initially had the idea to use one of the faction areas 'The Wanderer's Wayside' as a place for players to use and hold events, to kick activity up and provide a place for player initiatives whatever it is, where PCs can also gather and RP too. Since the faction areas allows you to build things, the area can be tailored for activities. I wanna see if we can get some activities going there, (and if I should bother to continue paying the rent for the faction area). Activities like capture the flag, other games whether it's war-tactical based or just silly fun- things we could come up with, I know some had a few suggestions on that. I think it would be great to get an idea of when people would be around for this as a sort of weekly or fortnightly thing. So please post your available times here if interested! https://doodle.com/poll/dfgfdtn2wnvqay3x

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 19 2018, 20:32 PM 

Player

*Notices have been placed in Kampo's, Bendir, Cordor, Kohlingen. Posters about the general information of the Wanderer's Wayside are set up along with the notices. This includes activities & leisure, laws, membership information & location: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=90340 *

NoticeWe hope to hold some capture the flag activities and more on the 20th Flamerule.

~Rosary

// Hoping to start around 9 PM GMT. Friday 20/07.

Elyon

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2018, 20:23 PM 

Player

// Starts on the next hour of this post!

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2018, 16:22 PM 

Player

*Notices have been placed in Kampo's, Bendir, Cordor, Kohlingen. Posters about the general information of the Wanderer's Wayside are set up along with the notices. This includes activities & leisure, laws, membership information & location: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=90340 *

NoticeToday we shall hold another game at The Wanderer's Wayside.

~ Rosary

// Starts at 9 PM GMT today

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]