View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Broldi

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 08 2018, 14:40 PM 

Player

Posted via courier across every notice board on the isle. Places that require permission to post, it would be requested in advance via a letter. Sending with a copy of the notice to those of authority to review. Leaders of known factions and cities etc would be issued a personal invitation to watch the event, however while the invitation was formal, it was included that there was understanding that their roles are incredibly busy, but are urged to select a champion to sponsor.

Quote:
Ladies, Gentleman, adventurers, paladins and scallywags.

For far too long has Amia lacked the spectacle of a real arena. I invite every single one of you, hailing from all ends of the Amian isles, to the free and neutral state of West Cordor. A date to this invitation is not yet established,
this is an invitation to every city, village, town, clan and gang on the isle, be it holy or unholy, nasty or nice.

I propose unto you all a challenge of champions. Each faction is offered one entry of a champion to represent them in these games. The tournament will not be for a cash prize, but for a trophy and the glory of becoming the next champion on the legendary sands of the Cordorian arena, joining the ranks of such legends that have lay waste to competition, underdogs that have surpassed insane odds. Where history is written for the grand spectacle and honor of being the best, and taking the title of Amias Inter-Isle Arena Champion.

Details of Entry;
Requirements of entry are few, a signature will be needed from each and all of the entries in admission to their acceptance to the risk of injury.

Magi are more than welcomed, but be informed that your spells will be limited to single target abilities with no chance of splashing. Any civillian casualties will not be tolerated to any extent. The penalty is elimination from the tournament, banishment from the district and it will be treated as an unprovoked assault, not collateral damage.
You have been warned.

While the invitation is extended to factions to elect a champion, solo entries are more than welcome, these are often the up and coming talent, and often the underdogs, but never to be counted out, and thus are always welcome to make the night all the more entertaining.

Lastly I clarify that any and all men and women are invited to enter. The risk is on you, however medical facilities and trained personnel will be on site should they be needed. (// Can enter at any and all levels, but mind there will be no rule changing to make it fairer or a closer fight.)

Before I finalize my invitation with a fair well, I even offer an invitation to the Black Axes that have recently been around the isle to offer a champion, the glory is there for any and all. Emphasis on any, and all.

Applicants of entry are to be sent to myself directly at the Gentlemans Club in West Cordor or left sealed with one of the arena attendants with my name on. All that is required is the age, name, weapon or discipline of choice and again being a contest of battle, the name of the next of kin whom can be contacted should the applicant circum to injury.

I also would like to clarify again that West Cordor is a neutral and free ground. Those barred entry to East Cordor can enter through the West gates as always, but will be denied access into East and Central Cordor by militia who will be posted on the boarder on the day.

A date will be determined after there is a minimum of eight competitors, and arrangements for best availability can be better established, for yourself as the audience and those that are brave enough to stand upon the golden sands of legend.

Thank you for reading, and I wholeheartedly hope to see you there.
-Shade Illith'vir of West Cordor.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 08 2018, 20:31 PM 

Player

A poorly written name begins, but seems to end as quickly as it began.

J gar meral gerald edu admu edmi

gerald

iwillcompete

my faction is the lost many

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 6:50 AM 

Player

*Passes by the posted notice, it clearly catches her eye, a pondering expression would cross her face but she leaves no mark*

Broldi

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 9:58 AM 

Player

// Sorry but can we avoid this here please? No one can see that anyone walks up and looks at it. We don't need to know you have seen it, I can see that there isn't a response, I kind of assume by a certain point just about everybody has seen it and there's going to be most of those that just look then walk off. :P

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 20:26 PM 

Player

// I personally do not see anything wrong with my post. It's an IC reaction to your IC post. Now it opens the door for anyone in game to ask my toon about it and sparks Rp about your tournament.

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 21:40 PM 

Player

// Opps ment post my Toon milly actions. So used to only playing one toon now i forget to say who im posting about ;)

Broldi

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 12 2018, 2:48 AM 

Player

A notice was placed under the original postings.

Quote:
The tournament will be held on the upcoming tendays end, the first day of rest, as the sun begins to descend!

Saturday evening, midnight GMT
Don't mind moving if people are struggling.

Broldi

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 19 2018, 11:36 AM 

Player

// I am so sorry to any and all who came to this as I couldn't make it. I came down ill on saturday evening, I thought I'd be able to push through and just come and play but when I tried to get settled I couldn't focus and was just having to get up to be sick every half an hour.

I will reschedule however, and hopefully not end up having to bail on you all again! Sorry once more!

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 19 2018, 17:28 PM 

Player

// All fine! Get better soon!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Lutra

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 01 2018, 16:19 PM 

Player

*Residents of West Cordor can be seen excited about the fact that the famous kingpin posted a notice. Although the discussion the "neutral and free zone" raised questions in both moderate Westerners and the rest, nobody seems to be bothered by it right now. Newly established small business in the West begin to prepare for the event. Sellit Nibbler the enigmatic insurance agent is out once more offering insurance. There is only one group that appears to be unhappy about the upcoming arena fight, a local organization that was established after the last arena tournament, known as the Watch of the West Cordorian Housewives. It appears that they are concerned that their husbands will be drawn to the arena once more to see elven females fighting without proper clothing or without clothing at all like last time! Regardless of the angry housewives, the predominant response from the locals is definitely positive!*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]