View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 25 2016, 22:56 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Not tacked, no -- stuck with a butter knife into the board. Flimsy thing, the writer was 'evidently' determined to catch the eye! A pity that it wasn't known who wrote it -- such profound words tacked without a name, and with only a Symbol of Tiamat stamped thinly at its base.

To those whom it may concern,-and whom may not have checked, I will make this presently clear: The Memorial Pillar to those whom have so readily participated in -- what shall in mine eyes be considered -- the Wyrmhold Massacre has met a fate not unakin to the structure itself. Behold it if you must; for it is ash, and 'barren'.

Attempt not to mark the site again. I'll return it to dust and see the graves unmarked, to go with. Find gratitude that so much as their names still exist to be remembered.

Still -- I would not perform this act so deftly and without purpose as those of my predecessors and more destructive kindred may have. Its destruction is the wrath of her Grace, yes, but it is a deserved one; and it's just 'barely' eye for an eye.

The silent destruction of a Religious shrine to The Chromatic Queen -- which has, in and of itself, done no more wrong than the one of The Dead Wyrm not 'far' from the Holy City, nor any number of other still-standing idols; is beyond an act of some blind heroism. It is vandalism. It is profoundly Garyxian destruction.

It's chaotic, and stands to little more than show bitterness.

I can not stand by idly in this, and so another thing equally precious -- but harmless -- has paid the toll.

Furthermore; As of the present, a sum of One Hundred Thousand Gold is henceforth offered for information regarding the whereabouts and name of the heathen whom committed such acts of sacrilege to their hand; and One Hundred and Fifty Thousand for the wretch brought forth. Dead or alive -- but intact, as a full carcass.

Know in advance that once delivered, they will be dealt with fully. Nothing less than a permanent sentence to their grave is suitable for such a blindly vulgar display of self-righteousness.

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]