View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Ramika

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 11 2013, 20:26 PM 

Player

*A missive is sent to the leaders of each settlement to place as they see fit, sealed with a piece of wax bearing the symbol of a silver dragon wrapped around a bastard sword in front of a full moon and stars.*

To The People of Amia:

Recently, a second attack plagued our island - this time on the Shrine of Eilistraee. A great windstorm arrived, destroying anything in it's path and once gone, we discovered our blessed ground completely devoid of life. Our food stores rotten, the bay putrid and murky. A similar attack befell the hins of Bendir Dale, the work of a mage that is currently still at large that seems to have targeted our homes specifically. We do not know where this mage may strike next, so all may be in danger.

I do not write this to bring you fear, but to humbly suggest that each of you begin preparing - such as pickling, drying, or salt curing whatever you can of your food stores and preparing whatever drinks you can to store. I fear that should this keep continuing, and more of our homes are targeted, the entire land will fall into a famine and all of us will be in dire peril. It is my humble opinion that by banding together, we will show that we will not be bullied or beaten. And we will all need the strength to weather the coming storm.

I wish all of you peace and prosperity, but most of all the continued safety and livelihood of your peoples.

Maiden Bless You All,

Im'kiira Al'nuar Faernkerym
High Priestess of Eilistraee

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]