View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 23 2013, 4:50 AM 

Tester

[Kohlingen, Bendir, Kampo's Storehouse]

As Summer begins, I look out onto the fresh faces of the Amian Isles and beyond with fond memories of my younger years. It has not been uncommon these past few tenday for my consultation to be sought by many young users of the Art for spells, for advice, or what have you. Thus was spawned an idea.

On this eve, the 23rd of Kythorn, I invite whatever acarnists might wish to come to the Ma'fer Manor of Shadowscape. Bards, users of arcane items, or those simply curious about magic might come as well. There is no agenda for the evening, though hopefully there will be stories and song, and most certainly there shall be food and drink. All I ask is that you mind yourself. That means no summons in the manor, no destructive spells are to be cast (though scribing one for another is perfectly fine).

Looking for a particular spell? Need a wand crafted? Have a new invention you'd like to show off or have reviewed by your peers? Come say hello at the Manor. The Festivities shall begin at the 9th bell of the evening and from then until whenever. Just make sure to behave yourself.

Or I will make sure everyone leaves with a souvenir of you.

~B~E~L~D~O~R~ ~M~A'~F~E~R~

//9pm EST, Sunday 24th

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]