View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
jimbono1

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 05 2012, 21:51 PM 

Player

This Notice is sent to Zhentil keep. (//And serves only the purpose of attempting to find a new leader for the Banites, and is not visible to the public.)

Dread Brothers,

I regret to inform you that the recently promoted imperceptor Fredrick Lyonsbane has thus far failed in his tasks of rebuilding the Church of Bane, thus i request that another be sent to fill in for his position. Should you send a new blood, i shall teach them what i know until they become capable to lead on their own and defend themselves against the plague of chaos on these isles.

His Will Be Done,
Inquisitor Khaldun Menetnashte Khalfani.

//The Banites are searching for a new Imperceptor. Send me a PM if you are interested in becoming just that. Lots of work required to rebuild the Banites, so please only request to join if you are willing to put in some effort, and not leave and give up after 2-3 weeks of it. Fresh idea's always welcome.

Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 05 2012, 23:57 PM 

Player

A notice is sent back to Khaldun, stamped and signed by some low ranking middleman. It's entirely likely that the letter never even saw the eyes of anyone important enough to send or appoint an Imperceptor. PRobably not even the eyes of anyone in a position to say the word "appoint" without being lashed for insubordination!

"Brethren of the Amian Banite Church,

Zhentil Keep informs you for the third time that, due to grievous failures (loss of resources, loss of men, failure to carry out plans, loss of territory, failure to properly communicate, etc), that Zhentil Keep will not be sending anything in the way of aid or support to the Amian Banite Church. The risk is simply too high. It is the opinion of the resource managers and personnel overseers of the Church that sending men and resources out to that island chain given your past record of performance is the equivalent of throwing slop to the pigs and expecting to get anything but excrement after they finish devouring it.

You have, twice in the past, already been gifted with personnel: Once an Imperceptor, and one "New Blood". Zhentil Keep is sure that it does not need to remind you that neither of these appointments went over well, and to say that a satisfactory report was filed would be the least exaggerated thing in quite some time.

Given that Zhentil Keep has not see this name writing in request of resources for the Amian Banite Church before, it seems entirely probably that it has undergone yet another shift in leadership as seems common for this branch. In which case: Your superiors should be soundly lashed and whipped for their failure to properly record and document history and dealings with the Church to make their successors aware of the situation in which they find themselves firmly entrenched. You as wlel should be lashed and whipped for your failure to avail yourself to any information available, as well as procuring new information yourself, in order to be aware of the situation which you now find yourself firmly entrenched.

Zhentil Keep hopes this letter finds itself into the hands that it can someday call competent. But it also doesn't hold out that much hope.

Zhentil Keep commands that the Amian Banite Church pull their weight for once before requesting aid one single time more.

Alloran Gant, Second Hand-Scribe, Iron Gauntlet Sect

((I make this post publically because the original was made publically: If you intend to be the new Imperceptor, you need to know that IT IS NOT LEGAL RP for you to RP being sent by Zhentil Keep.))

jimbono1

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 06 2012, 6:22 AM 

Player

//A willing leader has been located anyhow, so there is no requirements to send me PM's for those interested in leading, only Joining.

Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 08 2012, 13:24 PM 

Player

*A dark figure wearing an obsidian armor and a helmet bearing two blades each side of it reads the notice. A deep breath can be heard.*

Interesting way to put things, Alloran Gant, Second Maggot Hand-Scribe. I'm wondering if you could pass the same information... personaly... yes, we wonder... *Deep breath*.

*He says that before leaving, but staring at whoever is next to him.*

It's time to wake up once more... *mumbles to himself*

Dead

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 08 2012, 23:32 PM 

Player

Quote:
This Notice is sent to Zhentil keep. (//And serves only the purpose of attempting to find a new leader for the Banites, and is not visible to the public.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]