View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Kuldrorn2100000

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 10 2009, 4:52 AM 

Player

*A many notes are spread via imp to most of the Surface cities and posted up and nailed to the walls either higher then the tallest Half-Orc and low to the ground that a human would have to kneel down to read.*

Attention all Followers of Jergal:

I would wish to meet all of you to talk about the importence of our Faith. Send me a message about when you can meet up. I will be testing to see if you know the faith of him to see if you are one anyone else will be booted from knowing what we are doing.
If the followers of Kelemvor or the Etenal Order are reading this then you think i am a crazy for pulling every follower of Jergal in one place but good luck finding out where we are going to be at.
Send a message through speedies to me if you wish to know what i am talking about followers of Jergal.
Meet well be set in a months do time so send me notices send letter, anything to get ahold of me. (//some time monday 16 through Sat. 21)

Sighned,
Dberaitnhger Korvath

*at the end it has The Korvath family crest with a scythe across it and Jergal's symble under that.*

The Eye of the Storm is calm but to most will find out that it will take a few seconds for that to pass
Jestin
Imbrace the Shadows of your distuction

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]