View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 14 2017, 20:06 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Hallvardr still keeps regular visits to Clara at the temple.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
InquisitorBiologos
 
PostPosted: Sat, Oct 07 2017, 6:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Oct 2017

*And older, distinguished man with a stern and sometimes grumpy demeanour but rakishly good looking all the same is often seen in and around the temple.

He is reasonably tall but not a genetically mutated Human of outlandish height and his physique is clearly that of an older warrior born past his physical prime but still relatively hale and hearty and is still able to move well in his full plate. His armour is mostly a deep dark red with some white facings and a rosary hanging from his belt on which dangles a medallion with the holy symbol of Salandra etched in the bronze.

His head is shaved smooth but he does sport a bushy dark brown beard and thick expressive eyebrows which often convey without words just how stupid something someone just said to him was.

He often arrives via portal, rests and eats and or sleeps at the bonfire before heading back out on whatever journeys he makes that lead him to often come back bloodied and somewhat dented.

Should he be stopped and spoken with he will introduce himself as "Albert Eisenheim, humble pardoner and healer for Salandra", and he can often be seen cleaning his longblade and morningstar and sorting through his various packs, boxes, and pouches of healing supplies*


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Sat, Nov 04 2017, 0:03 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

Darby and Wally could be seen arriving to Cordor by ship. After a brief stop at the shop they made their way to the carts and hopped on one heading for the Dale. However, while the cart seemed to arrive the two passengers did not.

The next sighting would have been of two battered adventurers arriving at the Salandran Temple with an unconscious and badly wounded Wally. While he’s settled at the healers in critical condition there seems to be no sign of the Admiral.

While the red haired artificer might have some insight on where she’s gone, he’s in no condition to share that information with anyone. Whatever caused him to end up there it’s clear he didn’t go down without one hell of a fight.

As for the Admiral, her whereabouts remain a mystery.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sat, Nov 04 2017, 2:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

Knowing that Darby was likely to end up at the Salandran's at some point or another, after hearing news that she had not returned home as intended, Amelie visits the grounds of the temple in search of the Admiral. She brings her brunette companion along as they head into the main building, inquiring after the sea captain and her fellow redheaded companion. If they were told about Wally's condition, Amelie would ask for visitation as soon as possible. If it was not granted right away, she offered to wait and skulk around until they allowed her to do so.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Sat, Nov 04 2017, 22:39 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A light blue dressed bald man arrives at the temple at night. He carries himself a pouch full of herbs, which he uses to make healing slaves and other healing stuff.
He goes through the temple offering his help to whoever may need it, apparently this person is well versed in the arts of healing... He also ask around if there is any manual labour that he may be able to help with.
As the first lights of morning arrives, he leaves the temple by foot, but speaks with the patients and staffs about returning later.

_________________
-Moggart Stiffbeard: Heavy grudger with a heavy crossbow


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
LeathanKayne
 
PostPosted: Sun, Nov 05 2017, 6:29 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada (EST, GMT -5)

The two adventurers that had brought Wally to the temple can offer only some information on what happened. Their names, Toman and Peren. They speak of a large cultist attack on the frontier from Cordor to Bendir Dale. They believe the cultists had ambushed Darby and Wally. In their attempt to rescue them both, they were both injured themselves and separated from their own companion, Allena. They were caught in battle and were trying to pull Wally back. When the battle finally calmed down, the cultists had taken their fallen and disappeared into the shadows. In the aftermath, Darby and Allena were gone. Both Toman and Peren fear they've been taken by the cultists, and sadly can offer no clues to where they might have been taken.

_________________
Lady Vera Talen - Former Ambassador, Knight Captain, and Chancellor of Kohlingen
Delen Tredinnick - Archdruid of the Earthmother
Fosco Oldfur - Father, cook, sneak

And the DM that brutally stabs you when you aren't looking :3


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Nov 05 2017, 6:47 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

Amelie would respond as anyone might expect the imp to; with a flurry of furious cussing, and otherwise unpleasant words, directed at no one in particular. She would calm down before thanking Toman and Peren, and move to check on Wally once again. She seems to mutter to herself every so often about a plan, and of course not elaborating if asked. Later that evening, when she eventually takes her leave of the Salandran Temple, she tucks a gem out of her pocket. It was a shiny emerald, cut into the shape of a four-leaf clover. She rubbed it with her thumb before disappearing into the night.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
DolphinRacer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Nov 05 2017, 11:39 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 May 2009
Location: GMT-8 Bangor, Washington

When he was not out looking for traces of Darby or attending to absolutely necessary duties, Taelar spends a lot of time at the Salandrans, keeping on eye on Wally and his condition.

_________________
Sir Taelar Ardelyn of Wiltun
Winner of the Razor Tongued Award 2015!


Kira "Penny" Sigers
Better than Boulderdash!


 
      
Pirate_Zeritul
 
PostPosted: Sun, Nov 05 2017, 19:14 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Location: Canada! w00t!

Walter remained unconscious. The Salandrans would explain that he kept opening his fatal wounds trying to leave the temple and cast spells so they were required to put him under for his own safety.

_________________
*something witty here and...maybe over there too*


 
      
DolphinRacer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Nov 05 2017, 23:35 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 May 2009
Location: GMT-8 Bangor, Washington

After a long absence that coincided with much meeting and discussion in Wiltun, Taelar would return with several members of his personal guards, the Storm Wolves, and remove Walter from the care of the Salandran temple to be placed under the care of Roland in Wiltun.

_________________
Sir Taelar Ardelyn of Wiltun
Winner of the Razor Tongued Award 2015!


Kira "Penny" Sigers
Better than Boulderdash!


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Nov 05 2017, 23:56 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

A certain imp would accompany Taelar and the Storm Wolves, her visage hooded and her body cloaked, almost as if she were keeping herself from being recognized too easily around the isle. She comes and goes with them, not lingering for long on the island of Amia.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
Nidaresil
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 06 2017, 1:43 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Mar 2015

The certain brunette companion that accompanied the imp once before arrives again, now with the Storm Wolves and Taelar, saying little and leaving as quickly as she had appeared.

_________________
Image


 
      
LeathanKayne
 
PostPosted: Wed, Nov 08 2017, 2:02 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada (EST, GMT -5)

After leaving to search for their missing friends, Peren returned via portal carrying a badly mauled Line. Immediately taking him to the recovery ward for help, Peren set Line down on one of the beds. It took a long time to treat him, for his injuries were severe and extensive. He'd taken severe blows to the heads, several deep cuts, had internal bleeding, several broken bones, and was badly shredded by claws.

After treating him, Line didn't wake up. For now, the one person that might have information on what happened to Darby and Allena seemed to be in a coma.

Peren explains he was searching the crags when he noticed some blood leading to a bush. Hiding within was Line. Some healing supplies were laying on the ground but hadn't been used. Apparently Line had lost consciousness before he could use them.

For now, all they could do was wait and hope Line would wake up.

_________________
Lady Vera Talen - Former Ambassador, Knight Captain, and Chancellor of Kohlingen
Delen Tredinnick - Archdruid of the Earthmother
Fosco Oldfur - Father, cook, sneak

And the DM that brutally stabs you when you aren't looking :3


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Wed, Nov 08 2017, 2:35 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Once again the bald and bearded monk arrives to the temple, with another set of healing supplies. As the other day he proceeds to help with the manual labor around the temple, tending to the grounds and all that.
With all the comings of lately he would be seen asking to the new arrivals if he could do something for them, stating that he is a versed healer. If allowed to help he would apply some healing salves and making sure any other symptom as fever or pains are treated... apparently this monk knows what he's doing.

_________________
-Moggart Stiffbeard: Heavy grudger with a heavy crossbow


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Wed, Nov 15 2017, 15:17 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Once again the monk that some may know as Marcus comes to the temple. He helps with the manual labor that can be done, taking care of the grounds and also changing the clothes of the beds and cleaning the warehouse. After that he seems to spend the whole afternoon speaking with one of the physicians of the ground, they discuss several topics for the most part of the day, after that they seems to be shaken hands.
Marcus leaves the temple quite happy, when asked why for by one of the guards he would say "I finally completed my studies for being a physician... master degree now.". He then bows to the guard and takes the road south again...

_________________
-Moggart Stiffbeard: Heavy grudger with a heavy crossbow


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 17 2017, 8:33 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

A portal opens and a tall dark haired man, some might recognize as Avadon emerges from it. He seems to be carrying someone wrapped in a blanket, and right behind him is the bardess Amelie. The bundled person seems to be a half-elf with raven hair, the Admiral. They quickly make their way to the Recovery Ward, Avadon calling out a brief warning to the Templar guarding the bridge to be on the lookout for dangerous people.

They go straight to a bed in the recovery ward where Darby seems to take up residence. The two who brought her in staying to speak with her for awhile before they appeared to join the other adventurers who had taken up a watch over their hurt companions as well.

Darby spoke to the two who brought her in, staying well swaddled in the blanket she came in. She seemed rather subdued and compliant. After a while of talking, she just rolled over and fell silent, presumably falling asleep. Though anyone paying attention would notice she just stared off into space for a fair number of hours before her eyes eventually closed and she did appear to be sleeping.

And there she stayed.

For now, at least. Though it seemed that Avadon had kept her pack, for whatever reason.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 17 2017, 9:10 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

The bardess indeed appears alongside Avadon and the Admiral and remains there throughout the night. She takes up the seat beside Darby's bed, humming and singing quietly to fill the evening after they had spoken at some length. Though it might seem as if the half-elf had fooled many with believing she was asleep, the imp was not one such person. Perhaps the lullabies were indeed to soothe her enough to catch some sleep, whenever she could manage. Amelie herself did not seem to get much rest this night.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
Nidaresil
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 17 2017, 10:10 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Mar 2015

Kathrynn is seen again on Salandran grounds, pacing impatiently towards the temple, shrouded and masked for the occasion. Once inside, she does not return again for hours.

_________________
Image


 
      
slkNihilus
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 17 2017, 14:26 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 29 Jun 2008

A rather surly drow makes her way to the Salandran grounds, to check up on Darby's condition.


 
      
gorgometh
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 17 2017, 17:09 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Location: Southeast (USA)

Avadon would not often be seen inside the recovery ward itself. He seemed content to keep a watch over the Admiral's new quarters from the outside grounds or just beyond the wing with the rotating shift of adventurers guarding the entryways.

For whatever reason, he seemed intent on keeping himself, and her things, away from the Admiral.


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 17 2017, 18:40 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

Eventually, Darby would ask a robe be brought to her and would pull it on over top of her current outfit and finally exit her blanket roll. Though she didn't seem any more inclined to be social. She would ask if she could have some writing materials. And if given them she would retreat back to her bed, pushing it into the corner and apparently wanting to be left alone to write.

If asked why she wanted writing materials she'd say it was to try and write down her thoughts to get them in order. Though she would do her best to make sure no one else could see what she was writing.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:09 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

The robed Darby would walk around the grounds with a small group of shadows. After going inside with Mother Victoria she'd emerge a bit later and take another walk. Only this walk ended with her diving into the waters and apparently swimming off.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:31 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

The group of shadows find no better solution than to swim after her. They don't return until several hours later, disappearing again quickly with two other individuals. The two men they had departed with return, but the four ladies do not.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Thu, Dec 07 2017, 19:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be see carrying the corpse of a Human Male to the Benwick Graveyard.

He stops to bury the corpse then he gets some stone supplies and stonework tools and takes some time to make a tombstone for the grave that says:

"Here lies Jonas the Greedy"

After all is done he takes on flight and flies away home.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Broldi
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 09 2018, 22:46 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 06 Dec 2012

A large man in darkened green armour trudged his way into Benwick Hollows graveyard late in the night, as the rain fell and the clouds blackened the sky. A shovel over shoulder. He moved to the back of the graveyard, where he would be least likely disturbed. He began digging up graves, almost ten graves were dug up, but only three fresh corpses were taken, all recently buried.

Sadly, those corpses that remained unselected were turned into a darker purpose. What remained of them was twisted with dark negative energies, they arose once more as weak, shambling mindless corpses. Harmless to an adventurer in most cases, but a bad sign for any unarmed traveller visiting a lost loved one.

_________________
MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 10 2018, 17:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

A small sign is nailed into the tree, oddly enough the undead remain where they were left to shamble.

Stop wasting perfectly good corpses!

- N.L.J.

_________________
Warlord Elwyn Sabel | Necromaster Laura Jarshall


 
      
Gravemaskin
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 03 2018, 23:37 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 29 Jul 2007
Location: Norway: Home of the Trolls

In the aftermath of a dragon attack, the healers are working overtime to raise their fallen and tend to their wounded. Luckily, thanks to the healing skills of the clergy, everyone was rescued from the clutch of death's jaws.

The next morning, most of the burn marks are already covered by dirt and little evidence remains that there had even been an attack.

_________________
Adair - Druid and part time treant cosplayer


 
      
Aurora
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 04 2018, 0:00 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Location: Wales

In the Immediate aftermath of the attack, among the clean up crew can be seen the figure of a man, still bloodied and singed from the recent battle although this time bereft of armour. His expertise seems less in healing, but he certainly pitches in with the clean up, shovelling dirt onto the fires and burn marks, affecting simple repairs, carrying wounded into the temple, or dead out of it to be buried. Whatever needed to be done which didn't need a large amount of skill or expertise, but instead a strong back and a willingness to get his hands dirty.

Those who know the middle aged former mercenary would know him as Percivale, and despite his greying hair and grizzled features he doesn't seem to be slowing down any.

_________________
Avatar Picture from Brinawilliamson.com

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat


 
      
CleverFox
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 04 2018, 0:01 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 04 Sep 2017

A certain winged Aasimar youth can be seen moving about the grounds, helping to restore order to the temple. He has a serious look on his face as he tends to the tasks, his thoughts bouncing back and forth between the events that transpired.


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 2:07 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

Late in the night, Ania can be seen checking in with the Salandrans and opted for a quarantine room. Her personal effects were left with them save a few books and a change of clothing. When asked why she required the Salandrans aid, she would remark that after a battle with some rather hostile mushrooms she cannot stop itching.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 2:09 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire also checked in with the same symptoms saying a bath did not helped much and also asked to be on quarantine, perhaps he ends up on the same room Ania is as the Clerics decide on what to do.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Lutra
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 13:10 PM 



DM

Joined: 13 Feb 2008

Local healers look oddly at the hin and elf pair with their itching problems. However, after the usual inspections they find nothing and suggest them to take a bath! After a bath and some time their itching symptoms are going away.

_________________
Lord Hector Sylgerand Image
Glendil Fettian, the black bard Image


 
      
thunderbrush
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 18:20 PM 



Player

Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Location: The belly of the beast

To affirm what was suggested by Sevrin, the itching came shortly after an onslaught of myconids, who are fungal in nature. Ergo comma therefore, the itching was due to a fungal infection, like jock itch. After bathing, keep the inflamed areas dry, so as not to allow the fungus to thrive.

_________________
Jace Fenneril: Cleric of Sharess.

Michael Harcourte: Painter, Scribe.

Sebastian Mayartte: Gambler, MercenaryDeceased


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group