View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
OpenTheRift

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 11:55 AM 

Player

Stuck to the noticeboards all throughout Cordor the missive is always heralded by a wax seal with the hand of fate.

"In'ei it has come to my attention that your misdeeds, lack of proper judgement and violent nature has cost the world a man able and willing to change his path in life. For this crime you will be judged, I offer you a chance to profess your side, respond immediately if remorse truly buds in your dark heart. That we may foster this change in you too.

Lady Olivia Sorken,
Faithful of Hoar."

(An inbox address is detailed for contact)

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 14:27 PM 

Player

Lady Olivia,

Should you bring unlawful harm to a member of the Cordorian armed forces, I will see you drawn and quartered, and your limbs, head, and torso shall each separately be sent to different members of your house so they may assemble you like a puzzle for burial.

Assault the STU, Cordorian Guard, or West Cordorian Guard at your own peril.

Governor Gerald Edmund,
West Cordor

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 14:33 PM 

Player

One of these notices is taken down by a tall man with rainbow wings.

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

Elorathall

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 15:27 PM 

Player

Quote:
bobofwestoregonusa wrote:
Lady Olivia,

Should you bring unlawful harm to a member of the Cordorian armed forces, I will see you drawn and quartered, and your limbs, head, and torso shall each separately be sent to different members of your house so they may assemble you like a puzzle for burial.

Governor Gerald Edmund,
West Cordor

By precedent, unlawful harm to a member of the Cordorian armed forces shall also see one raised to the position of Minister of Health and Public Welfare of the non-existent Commonwealth.

Aurelius: Sunmaster of Amaunator. Contemplative. Aspirant to Transcendance.
"Sol Invictus"

Uno

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 16:25 PM 

Player

Lady Olivia, this situation is being handled. Private In'ei is a ranking guard in the STU and is going through proper protocol for the incident.

Lieutenant Heshgvar

Broldi

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 17:30 PM 

Player

Quote:
In'ei attacked a group of bandits preparing for a raid in the Northern Frontier. I saw the event with my own eyes. Gorrin was offered a job and a life which he willingly threw away in a folly attempt at attacking In'ei, she's a skilled shadow dancer who turned him down in his efforts and killed him. Sure, she attacked them first, but in Gorrins case, the fight was over, this was self defence. I don't even know or like her. But the fuss caused over this is ridiculous. I've seen nearly every adventurer on this island slaughter creatures for gold and fame. Me included. Get over yourself, Hoarite. But shame on her for whooping some people who admitted intent of highway manship.

-Theadric

OpenTheRift

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 18:58 PM 

Player

A squire can be seen making rounds later that day, copying notes into a large journal and replacing any defaced or missing notices.

OpenTheRift

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 28 2015, 19:27 PM 

Player

The same squire makes rounds early in the morning collecting all the remaining notices written by Olivia.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Fri, May 01 2015, 23:32 PM 

Player

Elorathall wrote:
Quote:
bobofwestoregonusa wrote:
Lady Olivia,

Governor Gerald Edmund,
West Cordor

By precedent, unlawful harm to a member of the Cordorian armed forces shall also see one raised to the position of Minister of Health and Public Welfare of the non-existent Commonwealth.

Lt. Hole was a murderer. This is a fact. That you're unwilling to act for what's right is hardly my problem, Marcus Aurelius. And sign your notices, you craven.

-Andrew Fryar

Marigold Cobcruncher: Perceptive Priestess

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]