View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Thu, May 18 2017, 4:44 AM 

Player

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I am back and taking over Tarkuul again so feel free to send me rp requests and what not involving the Living City and lets get the deaders back up and running!

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 21 2017, 6:00 AM 

Player

// I just want to apologize to some of the Player Base here. I know recent stuff has become crazy and I never intended to drag any of you in to it so if I did I am sorry for that. That said I think it is best I step away as DM of Tarkuul, I think I need to do this in the best interest of everyone. That said I am not just going to up and leave and say "sorry you are on your own" I will wait until you have a new DM that is up to speed on all activities and the direction I had intended to go with Tark. If there is any RP you would like done before this happens please just send me a PM when you are available and I will make sure I am there to oversee it.

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]