View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Kaalnax

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 14 2016, 21:44 PM 

Player

A large raven approaches the citadel of Tarkuul with a message wrapped around his leg. Letting out a loud cry, the creature lands on the messaging post. The rolled up message reads:

To the Keepers of KnowledgeI write to you seeking to acquire knowledge, knowledge that I am told you can help me with. I am a former member of the Cult of the Dragon having left to seek out followers of Tiamat so that I may become her disciple. Though I am no longer actively a member of the Cult, I have not forgotten the power of undeath. I seek to show Tiamat the value of the dracolich, but to do so I have to know how to bind one to my will. I also seek to better understand my own abilities as a denizen of undeath and a practitioner of Pale Mastery.

Give your reply to the raven and send him away, he knows how to find me.

*the bottom of the letter is signed with runic like symbols that anyone who can read Draconic would recognize*
Kaalnax

//I am available to meet up in game most weekdays after 7 PM CST. On weekends I am available most of the weekend unless something comes up in RL.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 14 2016, 21:59 PM 

Player

The raven is given an attached letter from the Headmaster's office of the Magisterium Mortis.

There is already a cult of Taimat roaming these islands. You'd be best to contact the First Talon of it. I'm sure you'd be welcomed with open arms. However, if you seek Knowledge then I will be able to provide assistance you in such journey.

- Headmaster HoJo of the Magisterium Mortis.

[ Currently on Hiatus from NwN on weekdays. So weekends are my Gametime.]

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Kaalnax

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 14 2016, 23:00 PM 

Player

The raven returns with a bellowing 'caw' once again with a letter wrapped around his leg.

To Headmaster HoJoIt was the Stormwind who bid me come here seeking the knowledge that you provide. I will seek you out in the coming days so that I may learn what I can from you.

*the bottom of the letter is signed with runic like symbols that anyone who can read Draconic would recognize*
Kaalnax

Dead

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 24 2016, 9:45 AM 

Player

Kaalnax,
Permanently enslaving a Dracolich is a feat that has been achieved in the past. The only Dracolich that roamed
these lands is already restrained. Finding a second one and subjecting it to your will only to prove its worth to
a Dragon Qeeun in order to become a disciple is a waste of resources. You would be wasting a superior creature,
a lich dragon, to become a disciple of a lesser creature - a non-undead dragon. The course of action which is
advised is to find the Dracolich and become a disciple through his power, rather than through the power of a
regular chromatic dragon.

You can find everything about the Dracoliches in the library of Tarkuul. If you claw deeper beneath
the surface of the mere theoretical knowledge, you may even find the location of a Dracolich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]