View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
My Sovereign

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2011, 20:59 PM 

Player

I am looking for powerful surgeons to perform an operation upon me.

This will involve research and great skill in grafting.

I am offering ONE MILLION GOLD as payment should the operation be successful.

-Nameless
*The symbol at the bottom is a bloody, skeletal Dragons paw*

Dead

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 1:03 AM 

Player

Send me the letter with the nature of the operation. I will give it a thought.
Letter should be delivered to Tarkuul library. I will pick it up.

~ Lucius Blackwater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 1:29 AM 

Player

*The note is left as asked*

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 2:56 AM 

DM

The headmistress leaves notice.

Seek out one doctor Guye Valentino.
~Irae'arra.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 4:36 AM 

Player

*valkin notices the note and leave his name, and a small message*

I would require the information on your goals or aims, an as such if they are in line with my own research, i shall desire no payment of gold or trinkets, as my areas of expertise is the deathless arts i have a great deal of experience in grafting myself and others, as i have assisted in countless rituals of this nature. However, all i would ask in return is the exchange of knowledge, such can be discussed however in private.

Prof Valkin Mulgin.

*such would be left by the notices, but also left in the library in about a bookshelf that holds a great deal of materials that pertain to such rituals and procedures*

Demented Doctor

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 5:20 AM 

Player

*The good plague doctor leaves a note himself* I am a master surgeon who has pioneered several paths of surgery please seek me out
-Doctor Guye Valentino

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 15:29 PM 

Player

I wish all interested to be present for discussion of the procedure.

Bella Rose

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 0:05 AM 

Player

Another note is left:

"Yeah I can do this shit. But if you don't want me to try, I wish to be there when Doctor Valentino is present to watch. Please respond in box 4034.

-Cecilia"

Cecilia - Most evil 2011!

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 0:28 AM 

Player

//what is a good time for everyone to meet? Im available accept from 4-10pm mountain time

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 0:30 AM 

Player

Myself an one of my apprentices Lucius Blackwater shall attend, we shall be meeting beforehand to discuss the particulars of such a procedure, i will have some sketches, as well as suggested subjects for testing of the procedure before implementation, as it is risky i would suggest we test this at least several times on various subjects. As such i shall also require coordinates or the general location of the juvenile you intend to use for the procedure, if you have not already acquired such.

Regards

Prof Valkin Mulgin

// im GMT +8 and weekends are best, but i am on every day usually between 4-10 pm GMT +8 then all the time on weekends.

Demented Doctor

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 4:17 AM 

Player

Offer up a time and place and I will if I am able to attend.
-Dr. Valentino

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 15:48 PM 

Player

I am available nearly anytime for meeting. All doctors (And cecilia, though she will -not- be performing any procedure, only observing) Are to work together on this task.

//Send me a PM anytime your able to rp

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 04 2011, 9:43 AM 

Player

*valkin seems to have spent a great deal of time reading up about wyrmgrafting, he has acquired various tomes that instruct on procedures and added them to his tome recently published, however there is still yet more research to be done, an so valkin puts in some orders with some slavers to acquire some dragon kin, and himself head out to located various dragon type blood and flesh samples from around amia. Upon his return he scribes a letter leaving it with the shadow mage to be given to the nameless kin next time he passes through.*

I have furthered my research considerably, though in-order to compleet the graft i will require more time to test the procedures i believe i have uncovered and modified. We will need to discuss such matters in person asap, as there is some need for coin to support this ongoing research, as the acquisition of test subjects and equipment has become costly.

Regards

Professor Mulgin.

// i am considering further exploring dragin grafting, icly and will request the feat required, but i need to continue on with this RP to develop said skill for a time, its not just "shake" and bake. So we should meet up and RP and hopefully further this research. With a chance of completing the ritual more-so than if i do not.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]