View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Magiros

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 29 2011, 22:11 PM 

Player

Magisterium Mortis

After returning from the mainland and observing and getting myself familiar witht the goings of Magisterium Mortis I have decided to take action.

Because of the High Magisteri Mortis is gone missing, I as a Magister Mortis will attempt to raise the activity within Magisterium Mortis.

Every member of the Magisterium Mortis is to donate 3000 gold pieces to the Magisterium. This gold will be used to hire experts from some area of specialty. I aim to have people outside, or from within, Tarkuul to come and give us lessons. This way we get new kind of knowledge. These lessons may vary from mundane to arcane lessons. I will attempt to hold lectures on my field of specialty: Necromancy, every now and then.

List of lessons which shall be attempted to be organized:

Herbal & Healing knowledge

Armor & Weapon Smiting

Even though these lessons are mainly aimed to and for the members of the Magisterium. I hope that we will gain other tarkuulians interested of our lessons and whom seek to participate. As well lessons may be attempted to organize by request. If there is anything you would like to know of, Add it below this paper and I will see if it is possible to be organisized.

Magestri
Barristan Rift

//OOC: Members of Magisterium Mortis please say something on this topic or send a PM. That way I will have a slightly better picture who are still around and who aren't. Plus the lessons/lectures will be posted separetedly and I hope we can find times that fit for everyone or at least to most and I hope that people will show up.

Last edited by Magiros on Fri, Aug 05 2011, 9:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 30 2011, 16:38 PM 

DM

Barristan;
I have already begun classes. See me at your leisure for a tentative syllabus.

Irae'arra Div'urden
Adjunct Professor, Magestrium Mortis

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Magiros

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 30 2011, 18:21 PM 

Player

Magisterium Mortis

Seeing that I am the highest ranking member within our organization I here by invite Irae'arra Div'urden to join us.

After some time, High Magister Mortis Valkin Mulgin has not answered my letters. Therefore I see that I am left with
no other option than to have a new High Magister Mortis. And to that seat I fully support Irae'arra Div'urden. I ask
for the permission of the Living City to have Irae'arra Div'urden as our High Magister Mortis.

I hope that this is what is needed to raise the activity within our Magisterium as well to boost us further.

Magestri
Barristan Rift

Last edited by Magiros on Fri, Aug 05 2011, 9:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

P Three

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 01 2011, 7:10 AM 

DM

Having consulted with the sentience of the City, that which is called The Voice, I accept the position, effective immediately.
Those persons who are under the employ of the Magesterium Mortis other than Barristan, if any remain, please see me at your earliest convenience, that I may take stock of what we have, and what we need.
Knowledge and Power be our guides in this, our time of rebirth.
Irae'arra Div'urden
High Magister Mortis

//Any teachers who remain, or students, or any who would like to get involved, please shoot me a PM. Let's get this underway! :)

Yee-haw!

Magiros

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 05 2011, 9:07 AM 

Player

Magisterium Mortis

Alumni Frebo Maysen can not be reached for the next three days. He is taking a task assigned to him by Magestri Mortis Barristan Rift.

He therefore is released from every lesson/lecture during that time as well as from any duty assigned to him by his rank.
To High Magestri Mortis, alumni Frebo Maysen is studying undead as well as collecting components for arcane ritual, which are used to better himself.

Magestri
Barristan Rift

Magiros

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 23 2011, 6:38 AM 

Player

High Magestri Mortis

I still wait your answer, I have a possible teacher waiting, seeming that my letters to you do not work, I will try the puplic way.
Please answer the letters as soon as possible.

Magestri Mortis
Barristan Rift

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 23 2011, 8:08 AM 

DM

I cannot and will not judge a teacher's merit based on written communiques from someone who is not the teacher in question. He has not yet contacted me. When he is ready to speak for himself, I will be ready to listen. No offense meant toward you, Magestri, but this academy is not one wherein the teachers should need hand-holding. Initiative speaks volumes.
Lastly, at present, I see no reason to pay him per lesson. None of us are paid so.
I. D'Tsab
High Magestri Mortis

Yee-haw!

Magiros

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 23 2011, 19:44 PM 

Player

I merely passed the information forward, I did assume that I, as a Magister Mortis could search for teachers as well, as well I did offer the cash from my own capital. If such act is looked down upon, I feel that I no longer need to be part of this organization. Seeing that people do not run on charity, paying them would get better results in interest of getting teachers.

Obviously you do not pay much attention, as you did miss the initiative I took by looking for the teachers, I merely send the information to you as I felt as a High Magestri you should know of such things and your opinion would matter a bit. Still I am amazed you could not bother to write a letter one who is part of your organization. Seems someone got her title getting to her head.

By these words, I take my leave from Tarkuul.

Barristan Rift.

//OOC: I'm done, if you or anyone else need something of Barristan you can PM me to get him online, else I wont be logging on to him anymore. All the best to you people! :)

P Three

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 24 2011, 14:25 PM 

DM

If Irae has any response, it isn't sent. She merely sends other notes, to other people.

Yee-haw!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]