View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Thu, May 05 2011, 3:16 AM 

Player

*THERE IS NO TIME SET AS YET,( as many old players have left and many new arrived, i wish to once again give a chance for the majority to put forward there pref time frames for lectures to be held, i am GMT +8 an can only really hold lectures on the weekend or fri nights but i can negotiate times.*

*Magisterium Mortis Lecture Nineteen*

*A poster is placed up within the *Magisterium Mortis and the main hall of Tarkuul*

Magisterium Mortis

This lecture will be a in-depth look into the The Deathless arts. We shall discuss the theory's behind a few of the most prominent theory's as well as a introductory perspective on the plane of negative energy an its relation to undeath.

i will also be offering research grantsagain to students or professors of the Magisterium Mortis that can present a case that i feel is adequate to warrant there research being funded an supported by the Magisterium.

Regards

High Magistari Valkin Mulgin

[url]http://www.timezoneconverter.com/[/i][/url]

// Note if enough people can post there timezones and we can arrange a better time for those who wish to attend "every" week than i can host a second lecture to change the time to something more fitting for all.

Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Sat, May 07 2011, 19:09 PM 

Player

*Reya Kassathra smiles at the notice, quickly scrawling her name down, and a quick note to couple it.*

Reya Kassathra- Highly interested. Will work with a flexible schedule to attend.

//I'm GMT -5, on in various times throughout the day. Military college doesn't always allow for hordes of time, but it does give me a relatively steady schedule.

Bella Rose

PostPosted: Wed, May 11 2011, 9:21 AM 

Player

*her name was written with little else*

Cecilia

Cecilia - Most evil 2011!

Dead

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 1:33 AM 

Player

I will do everything that is in my power to attend.

~ Lucius Blackwater

//gmt +1 over here.
Best time for me is from 6pm to 6am. But I'll try to work my way around if the time is not perfect

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]