View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 06 2011, 13:48 PM 

Player

*POST BELOW if you can ATTEND, If we get enough ill try to get DM oversight*

*Magisterium Mortis Lecture Seventeen*

*A poster is placed up within the *Magisterium Mortis and the main hall of Tarkuul*

Magisterium Mortis

This lecture will be a in-depth look into the Theory's of Origin. We shall discuss the theory's behind a few of the most prominent theory's as well as a introductory perspective on the plane of negative energy an its relation to undeath. It is a continuation of the lecture held last week an should expand on those concepts. However a rundown of said concepts may take place dependent on attendance.

You will require.

1. Parchment & Writing materials.

Three copy's of my personal study on Ghouls from my previous lecture will be available for purchase at this lecture. There will also be copy's of "Theory's of Origin" a new tome created by myself that details much of the information that will be discussed at the lecture.

i will also be offering research grantsagain to students or professors of the Magisterium Mortis that can present a case that i feel is adequate to warrant there research being funded an supported by the Magisterium.

Regards

High Magistari Valkin Mulgin

(( Time 10pm GMT+8 13th March)) *Has returned to its original time*

[url]http://www.timezoneconverter.com/[/i][/url]

// Note if enough people can post there timezones and we can arrange a better time for those who wish to attend "every" week than i can host a second lecture to change the time to something more fitting for all.

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 06 2011, 15:37 PM 

Player

Abhilasha looks over the notice on her way to the library. After a moment's pause, she goes about her way once more.

//I'll be there.

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 08 2011, 3:55 AM 

Player

*Howl nods to the notice, taking particular interest in the idea of grants given for research projects. He pats his satchel, within is held the scrolls he wishes to show his master.*

//I should be available then as well

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]