View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 26 2011, 2:05 AM 

Player

*Within the under-croft of the living city valkin walks towards a strange new door, its surface etched with runes of protective magic it hums and glows lightly as he approaches.Valkin reaches out placing his hand within the swirling magic, as he dose so the central cortex swirls and spins an the sound of mechanical clangs the door slits in two and opens an within is a sight to behold.*

*valkin approaches Febrith an tilts his head as he glances around the newly furnished room in the under-croft, an more importantly at the newly acquired Mythal Corrupter*

"I am so glad that you accepted my proposal, i do so hope you are finding your new location more comfortable an profitable, i shall look to having a sign added above to direct new comers to the forges location. I do hope my shadowy friends assistant in your Transportation was adequate, but regardless you seem to be settled in"

*With that valkin simply nods and departs, making his way up to the Castle Hall, hear he takes out a freshly maid Sign placing it next to the library door, it reads. Tarkuul Mythal Corruptor - Located below library in under-croft.*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]