View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Nivo

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 21 2011, 15:45 PM 

Player

A small parcel is delivered to the Living City. It is addressed, lacking any honorific or title, to 'Valkin Mulgin.' The penmanship denotes a practiced hand, written with a little flourish, perhaps intentionally showing off. The parcel itself is small, no larger than what might be used to hold a piece of jewelery. Unwrapped, would reveal a small, and simple, box. This box is kept closed by a thin twine thread. Inside there is no letter. No parchment. Nothing bearing writing, of any kind. Inside there is but one thing that may carry any sort of message, although it is left to the receiving wizard's interpretation as to what it may mean...

Inside is a simple, wooden chess-piece. Specifically, of a pawn. A blood-red, pawn chess piece.

There is nothing magical about the parcel, or the chess-piece.

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 21 2011, 17:16 PM 

Player

Coming across the package on one of her patrols, Abhilasha delivers it to Valkin's office. It's left at the door.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 22 2011, 14:23 PM 

Player

Upon receiving said item valkin performs the necessary precautions to ensure the parcel is safe glancing at the hand writing he nods slightly as he recalls this penmanship all to well. Upon inspecting the contents of the box he would simply nod to the statement that has been maid.

" Agreed, but what little choice do i have if those who would stand against such will not accept my assistance, i would rather live in service than die with nothing"

*but much was left unsaid as valkin sit back into a high back throne, he holds the blood red pawn in his hand staring at it intently for what seems to be many hours, then suddenly gets up an makes his way over to his divining tools*

An so a hand stretches out once more, an though it may be vile and Ravid with the stench of death, it is still assistance, an hope. Even if it is in the most unlikely form.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]