View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
maimed247

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 14 2010, 13:32 PM 

Player

Posted up on the Castle notice board is a detailed list of duties that need to be tended to. It will be updated regularly with changes and new orders/duties.

Protectorate Guard

-Current Standing Duties-

All those of the Protectorate, amongst your standing duties I would like to address other matters of the City that need our assistance.

:arrow: Patrols should be preformed at regular intervals. Any ruins that are unearthed or new constructions taking place should be guarded to avoid unnecessary tampering or contamination.

:arrow: All guards should aid in the removal of sand from the City's floor, between training or patrolling. I expect a contribution from each of you.

:arrow: Keep a watchful eye out for able men and women willing to serve under the Protectorate or Magestarium Mortis. Forward them an application form or direct them to my office.

:arrow: Seek like minded groups we can trade information and knowledge with. Ensure you are doing so with a diplomatic manner.

:arrow: And Lastly when possible take up suitable professions that can aid the City, such are. Stone masonry, Carpentry, Alchemy, Archeology, Historian.

Captain Jason -Ruin- Hoyt

maimed247

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 27 2010, 10:45 AM 

Player

A notice is tacked beside the current duties.

Attention all those of the Protectorate

As we grow in members I feel it prudent to arrange a meeting where we can all gather. I know between you all there has been little time to speak with one and another. Regardless there will be a meeting in one week. You are all required to be in full uniform and present outside my office at day break.

Captain Jason Hoyt

//I'm thinking Sunday 3rd of Jan to make sure it's out of new years at around 10pm +8GMT, if you could all chime in with your availability that'd be great xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]