View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 05 2010, 13:05 PM 

Player

*Magisterium Mortis Lecture Twelve*

*A poster is placed up within the *Magisterium Mortis and the main hall of Tarkuul*

Magisterium Mortis

This lecture will be a general lecture on various specialty areas, an greatly directed by the participants requests an needs.

i will also be offering research grants to students or professors of the Magisterium Mortis that can present a case that i feel is adequate to warrant there research being funded an supported by the Magisterium.

Regards

High Magistari Valkin Mulgin

(( Time 12am GMT+8 12th Dec))

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=53048

[url]http://www.timezoneconverter.com/[/i][/url]

Moric

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 05 2010, 22:16 PM 

Player

He had stumbled out of his room in Tarkuul castle. Bleery eyed, still smelling faintly of wine. A nights celebration. With fascinating company. She really did know how to change the subject, once Moric tried to pin the creature. And make her divulge secrets he hungered for. "Well now Emmy, we have plenty of time to ask more. Once I've returned from today's studies." A nickname, her real one far too painful to try to say outloud.

In a pouch Moric carried a series of crystals. And in one of several boxes, various demonic masks. The box would go to later to the High Magistari. For disembling, while a few reserved specemins. Moric intended to study. The crystals too, these mythral things.. he would comb the library for notes on them. And learn how to do more than just fit these things to the wand he had carried since waking. Staring out, something caught his eye. Elicting a groan moments later.

Apparently this was where student notices were pasted. He'd missed it coming in last night. And seemingly partied right thorugh the class lecture. A party in part to celebrate his admission to the school... oh this wasn't going to go over well. "Blood n bloody ashes." Maybe the Magisterium allowed new students a little time when they moved in. Best make the next one though. Or the Magestri might reanimate him and put Amraphensbane back to digging out the city buildings.

"Hmm.. make a case? Sounds simple enough." True, he thought it was setup already, to supply artifacts for a fee. Then, the wily old mage, Moric just realized. Never technically agreed to anything of the sort. Instead suggesting he apply to the college. Not once did Mulgin actually commit to pay. And if the Magisterium suddenly decided a mere allumni should say donate such resources as part of his duties.. Moric immedialy took up the small quill that was nearby. Magick it must be, needing no ink, but writing all the same. An intersting artifact in it's own right.

Moric Amraphensbane, student of archaelogy and history. I shall present a case for funding of my digs and subsequent writings. How they not only enrich the general knowlege. But can be also be directly beneficial unto the Magisterium, as instruments for the wider collegiate.

There, that should cover the possibilites. And if Moric was reading too much into Valkin Mulgin's words. Well he might earn extra funding. And that certainly wouldn't hurt anything. A part of Moric even looked forward to it. Though this looked a more practical related lecture, it would be his first to attend. It was some time away however.. for now, he had research of his own to carry out. Striking out through the castle, Moric let his feet take him to the great libraries that lay beneath the castle.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 12 2010, 3:53 AM 

Player

//This lecture has been pasponed as it was to lead into the feild trip that has been moved to next week, however in 30min i shall be on with valkin to meet icly with anyone who desires to bring up any research grants or other magistarium rp.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]