View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
ShortSlasher

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 10 2010, 9:55 AM 

Player

Two people can be seen sifting through the pages of the old tomes found in Tarkuul's library. Books containing info on types of Devils, their strengths, and their weaknesses are gathered and copied down, along with any books found on devil cities in the Nine Hells.

ShortSlasher

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 10 2010, 18:19 PM 

Player

// DM assistance needed here aswell

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 11 2010, 5:30 AM 

Player

"Greetings an salutations, how might i be of assistance during you stayin in the living city."

*he glances at the tomes, an what they appear to be seeking*

"might i suggest you read a book by a students of the magistarium Mortis, it coveres a great deal on devils"

*if they agree he would lead them to his tome, an a few others of some assistance*

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=846779#p846779

"Also if you wish to discuss these matters are more legnth i shall be in my office, i know a great deal of information on these matters, as do some associates of mine"

*with that he wanders of*

// arrange a time for ic rp. im GMT+8 an currently on holidays so long as the time is not really irregular like to early / to late im good.

Bella Rose

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 12 2010, 1:11 AM 

Player

The hooded woman nodded toward her companion and followed along until the tome was in view.

She scooped the book up in her right hand and displayed it to the other, her dark hood turning to regard him with a deliberate glance.

Cecilia - Most evil 2011!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]