View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
Metalien

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 10 2010, 12:46 PM 

Player

//ATTENTION: THIS FILE IS VIEWABLE ONLY BY THE CONSULATE AND PROTECTORATE. PLEASE DO NOT METAGAME ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE.

This file is for the use of all Protectorate Incident Reports only. Please do not spam it, keep all posts relevant to the protectorate. Consulate and Protectorate members only may post here. Thankyou.

KAW wrote:
//The event happend on Friday January 8th.//

A copy is handed to Oskar Bloodbeard, and a copy of the report is sent to The Speaker.

Reported by: Folke, Private(Probationary) of The Living Guard

Just before dusk, standing outside of the tower a female Half-Drow known as Lomil asked myself for the location of the city gate. After pointing the gate out, and receiving thanks from her she proceeded to strike my head, when asked why this was done she stated I had blacked out. She then stuck my head again while asking me if I was "pissed off yet", at which point I asked her to please come with me as she was under arrest. Following that she ran, fell, and was finally subdued by myself. With the help of some of the undead guards she was taken into custody and placed in a holding cell.

Note:
The Soul Stalker of the Church of the Vaunted and the Necromaster informed me that the aforementioned female Half-Drow suffered from Dementia.
He would also ask that she be taught a lesson of respect. She is however a friend of the Church and he would be displeased if she was unable to make passage to the Church. They would also wish that she be sent to them for study and to attempt to cure her.

Last edited by Metalien on Sun, Jan 10 2010, 12:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.

FA_Frey_XC

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 10 2010, 13:58 PM 

Player

*a note is placed up with non-descript calligraphy*

We must obtain statements from the Representative of the Vaunted on this matter, so that we may have factual, referencial proof of their claims.

As this occurred on the sands of the Living City, and it was an assault upon one of our own Protecorate without provocation or need, the Speaker will consult with the Voice in requesting an immediate ban of this individual until proper investigation can be made into the matter.

This is, primarily, to ensure and safeguard the rest of Tarkuul's Citizens.

The Office of the Speaker.
Consulate of Tarkuul.

speedgrab

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 30 2010, 9:17 AM 

Player

"guards are to make sure that none enter the newly uncoverd ante chamber, unless allowed to do so by the voice or the high magestri, this antechamber is located just outside the tower of the dammed

Dill, sergent of Tarkuuls living guard"

maimed247

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 29 2010, 10:16 AM 

Player

Reported by: Captain Jason Hoyt

Incident:
Howl Seer preformed a spell of mordicans against another member of the Living City, It has been discussed and appears a fight took place outside the City prior to this offense. The offender in question has been given a ban of one week from the City for his actions however unintentional they were ment.

Note:
Howl appears ill at times and some of the inhabitants fear he suffers from schizophrenia, it should also be known he believes there to be a necromantic tumor of some kind inside him. He has been advised to seek medical aid.

maimed247

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 04 2011, 4:59 AM 

Player

Incident:
Followers of the Black Hand, used our cells to hold an unknown member of Ralten's Band whom was unconscious at the time. One member known as Fredrick Lyonsbane and his summon were guarding the cell when a man in dark robes proceeded to open the jail cells looking for something, this man gave one name "Count" After a short period he left assuming not to cause trouble. Moments later he returned and began casting spells at the man Fredrick attempting to disable him. Also note a kobold mage appeared from the shadows and aided this "Count". Upon my entrance to the Castle Fredricks dead body landed before me from an open portal. I lead him to the cells and raised him there and begun my questioning. When he was able to stand we opened the cell where the woman in question was held and found it empty.

Currently still under investigation.

Note:
Information pertaining knowledge of the Ralten's Band is desired to capture the culprit. After such information has been discovered, dependent on results a ban may be issued to this "Count" and kobold assistant for breaking the City Law.

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 15 2011, 2:30 AM 

Player

Reported by: Private Ian Blackthorn

Incident:
Followers of the Black Hand, used our cells to hold an unknown person. Given the number of their members that were down there, and their refusal to answer my questions as to their purpose here nor grant me access to the cell, blocking me out. I asked them to take this business elsewhere as it is not Tarkuulian business but quite obviously Banite business, and given their refusal to answer my questions appropriately I suspected them of violating the third law. A female that named herself Octavia claimed that I was interfering with an experiment of theirs and that she would report it. Though I have little belief as to the validity of her statement, especially as I have not seen any of the members I glanced at trough the door within Tarkuul's libraries or here on other occasions, and their evasive attitude towards my questions, which I would think are perfectly valid to state when a small army of Banites move down to the cells, Banites that do not travel within Tarkuul normally. If this assumption proves to be incorrect, I am naturally willing to accept whatever reprimand is needed, however as I understand Tarkuul is NOT the drop off point for people to torture their captives in private and behind the living city's sanctuary. If my memory of recent events is correct, such behavior is part of what got several followers of Velsharoon banned from the living city, along with their attempts to lay claim and authority above the Protectorate within their Temple. This is something the Banites did as well, as they denied me access and acted as if they had the higher authority.

The reason for myself asking them to relocate to somewhere outside of Tarkuul as well, were enforced as the Captain himself have ordered me to NOT bring people to Tarkuul should I have a similar intention for them, as the one that the Banites conveyed to me in both demenor and obfuscation.

I brought the greater shadow mage down to handle the situation but by the time we arrived, the Banites had left the cell and no trace of them remained.

Note:
I have an eyewitness willing to confirm my statements written here in this report, as she followed me downstairs and first informed me of the Banites having moved down to the cells. A sorceress named Abhilasha.

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 28 2011, 17:08 PM 

Player

Reported By: Abhilasha Nalambar

Incident: I found this flier while on my patrol of the city, as a matter of fact there were numerous. I took one to be put on file, and it seems that the High Magisteri has disposed of the rest. At any rate it would appear that someone wants to use Tarkuul, as the portrait seems to be set in the Speaker's throne room, as a bastion to form this little following. I doubt it'll get far, but I'm concerned that this may draw even more unwanted attention to our city.

Bladen-Kurst wrote:
*The poster reads in common, undercommon, and draconic* The Denizens. *It reads and below a description* My grand friends of shadow, darkness, and fear. Read this and know your calling is near.*Below a painting of a man sitting in a throne pointing his gaunleted finger at the watcher, and large demon beside him*

Come brothers and sisters. Assassins, shadowdancers and arcane weavers. We are rising. Join with me, in our Council of true control. Where one can rise the ranks as TRUE master assassins. Wizards, Sorcerers, Rogues, all who can walk in the shadows, are welcomed. Of all deities and races, that matters little to me. It is your skill! Your trickery. For we are the denizens of night, and it is within night's deathly shroud that we will exact the deaths of all. That is.....for the right price of course. If you wish to join, send a message through speedy's delivery service to Arune. The letter will find its recipient. (OOC: Send a message or tell Nadridor Arune in game). Once our ranks are sufficient we will begin our master plan. Our great scheme. And those who are wished dead. Will die.
*The last two words are written in blood, and its last drop slides off the page*These posters are posted in Cordor, L'Obsul, Tarkuul, and on a single tree outside of Bendir*

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 30 2011, 2:24 AM 

Player

Reported by: Abhilasha Nalambar

Incident: Banites were using one of the holding cells during my patrol of the city. They barred my entrance, keeping me from seeing what was within the cell and when I informed them of my station in the protectorate and my reason for being in the dungeons they slammed the door in my face. I would've detained them, but there at least four to five of them within the cell which is outside my capabilities.

Note: I was informed later that the Banites had clearance to use the cell, but they made no attempt to prove so to me. They were rude, as before, and would not comply with my simple request to see what was within the cell itself. They still have little respect for law and authority of the city.

maimed247

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 06 2011, 11:08 AM 

Player

Incident:
Three men and one hin female, under extensive enchantments portalled into Tarkuul clearly by accident. In there hands was the dead body of Aracanox Necro'Shade a private of the Protectorate. The High Magester and myself politely explained to them that they could not take the body from the castle. Firstly they attempted to ask for payment for some disagreement that occurred outside the City. Declining I simply told them it is not of our concern and if they desperately wished to seek revenge to not do so inside the City walls. Troubled and rather headstrong individuals they claim to also be the newly forming faction known as the Order of Chaos. The very same band of people that are propping up signage in the City using it for a recruiting station. They left fairly peacefully but I would appreciate any time they are sighted they are to be watched, not invasion of privacy but just precaution.

Currently still under investigation.

Note: Head of the Faction is a man named Alex Kafka (Detailed description of this person in vibrantly pink clothing wearing a feathered hat. Also detailed sketch of his face)

A colleague of his is a man named Vendramino a man whom appears to speak in the third person. Likely hood he considers himself god-like. Appeared in black clothing carrying a staff. (Detailed description of this person, also of face)

Two others are nameless to my knowledge but one appeared to be a hin female. . (Detailed description of this person, wearing a black hood)

The other male wearing blacks and reds, wearing a skull like helm with blood stains on it. . (Detailed description of this person, and helm)

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 06 2011, 13:24 PM 

Player

*A note is added to the latest report*

Additional Note: I've seen the leader within Tarkuul before, a mage of some sort who has a grudge against the Eternal Order and a faction of druids on the isle. From my observation, he appeared dangerously unstable. He spoke of the power he wielded as though he were a god, and 'threatened' to unleash said power before. This all occurred within the city, mind you, and I doubt this man's sanity. Be aware.

~Private Nalambar

maimed247

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 13:15 PM 

Player

Incident:
Two nights past a pale female tiefling whom goes by the name Cecilia
entered my office recklessly causing damage to my reports and
other experimental belongings.

Note:
She will be issued with a verbal warning. If she continues her
disruptive behavior, I will be placing upon her a ban from the Living City.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]