View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
MisterLich

PostPosted: Tue, May 09 2017, 2:16 AM 

Player

All surviving and active Thran'daariv officials from all branches shall convene at the Sanctum of the Wyrmlords at the following date.

// May 13th, 8 PM PST

The future of our civilization shall be discussed.

MisterLich

PostPosted: Tue, May 16 2017, 7:36 AM 

Player

//I'm a retard and forgot this was a thing, because I just got a new job and stuff.

This thread got no replies and I had no messages either though, so I'm not sure anybody was around for me to miss the meeting anyway.

If you are an interested party and have a PC who is active in Thran'daariv, can you please post here, so I know if this entire city is dead or not? Thanks.

Frozen-ass

PostPosted: Tue, May 16 2017, 9:43 AM 

Developer

// There is a certain Orog in a dark robe heavily decorated in orc skulls, who visited the city more then on occasion.

I did not reply as your original message asked for city officials and I am not that.

I could easily become more active in that city if there is a reason to.

soooo for IC purpose:

*a sertain Orog, large a hulking, dressed in a dark red robe, decorated with the skulls of his kin, walking with a staff adoring a large orc skull with glowing red eyes, seen often walking trough the city.

He clearly is not a slave, nor desire to go down as one. He always arrives at the docks from a barge coming from L'obsul, seemingly either for purposes unknown or with a few crates for trade. He takes a moment to read the message, then with a faint grin goes back to his business.

If asked around, he is here often, as said before either for trade goods, or other things, unknown, if any one suggest he might be or become a slave this is often ignored or answered when no guard is looking with a swift and deadly ray of negative energy..

If some one seeks him, seeking him at or around the docks, or leave a message there.*

//up to you if you want to draw him in or not

Maruz Blackfeet - Go team evil GO

Starter of the Mage revolution

MisterLich

PostPosted: Tue, May 16 2017, 21:20 PM 

Player

There is an Orog amongst us I wish to speak with.

Leave a reply with a day you will meet me, red-robed Orog.

- Osiris

// I'm available weekends, as I just started a new job. I'm also available in the afternoon hours this week (after 5 PM EST, typically.) Next week my schedule during the week changes though. Let me know what day works best for you.

Lutra

PostPosted: Tue, May 16 2017, 21:39 PM 

Player

Officers of the militia are seemingly responding to Osiris' return.

MisterLich

PostPosted: Wed, May 17 2017, 0:50 AM 

Player

After a slightly explosive meeting in the square, regarding these alleged murders of citizens of the city, Osiris and another armored and cloaked individual carried the corpse of the Orog to the central building.

The Orog was seen leaving peacefully, and after a time, Osiris and the other individual also did so.

Osiris can now be found asking the military and security officials about their current assignments and current state of the security of the city, getting re-acquainted with the city.

Lutra

PostPosted: Wed, May 17 2017, 3:05 AM 

Player

The militia would tell him that community suffers from disturbances from time to time. Mostly cloakers attack but the attacks became much rarer after a hive got annihilated a few months ago. Otherwise domestic issues are usually being handled relatively simply since the community is not that big.

// Let's schedule something for IG chat if he is asking for further details.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]