View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 29 2016, 18:34 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

He might have been hooded while posting this up in L'Obsul but the deep chuckling and bare bicep showing that silvery tattoo gave him away. Rith'tar was seen adding this bit of amusement for all in L'Obsul to enjoy.

Der Unter Zwerg wrote:
::The following newspaper would find itself spread all over the island and on most public boards, including Bendir Dale, Cordor, Kohl, Tarkuul, and Kampos::

---

Top Stories Tonight;Sadness from Kohlingen, as the missing boy and his mother have yet to be found. A member of the Silver Dragons, not speaking officially, spoke of plans to dredge the Feylake. We here at Amia Monthly offer our condolences to the families and those affected.

Subterranean rumblings from the Skull Crags, as an as-of-yet unnamed red-dragon has been sighted building a 'lair' of sorts inside the volcano. The dragon declined to comment, aside from stating he is building a new nation, whose chief exports will be fear and violence.

A clan of deep-dwellers speaks of a new deep beast conjured from the void of an underdark ocean, planning on unleashing some kind of augmented aboleth upon the surface, much to the, presumed, dismay of the surface races.

Salutations and sea-salt from Wharftown, as Aedan the Iconoclast secures another sea-sturdy ship for his secular order. The ship is not yet ship-shape, but all hands are on deck, and she should be seaworthy soon.

News From A BroadGreetings readers, it is I, Viola E, with this months 'News from a Broad.' First up, our plan to feminize Amia and the surrounding areas are nearly complete; The War Knights, Bendir Dale, Kohlingen, most of Cordor, and the 'acting' Jarl of Wiltun are now all of the fairer, superior sex. Good work ladies! Let's keep the momentum going into 1385!

And watch out ladies, there is some drama afoot in the Grove. I cannot give specifics, as I of course would never print any of the letters I receive, but should you find a 'newly eligible' bachelor, think of the trail of broken hearts he has left behind him! For your own sake!

~V

Travel-Advertisement-

Don't know where to go for your next travel destination? Consider the city of Neverwinter! Fancy diners, trendy shops, and the latest bard-songs, Neverwinter is the place to be. Should you get cold this season, just remember, it's always warm in the city that's Neverwinter.

-Advertisement-

Opinion; The Duty of DefenceThose who have been around Wharftown recently likely know what I am speaking of already, but for those who don't, I shall bring you up to speed. The "Defenders" of Kohlingen have recently been making more and more appearances around the city, barging in and giving orders to our own scouts and guards. As a natural born Wharftownie, I have seen what these types do. It starts out as suggestions to our guards, slowly transitioning to orders. Suddenly we find our ships being inspected for 'contraband' or banned idols. Precious silks are seized at port due to trade sanctions against all underdark cities. Curfews are instituted 'for your own good.' We would, in general, fall under the thumb of those who would halt our way of life so they could 'do good.'

However it does not have to be so. Any threat to our city, any true threat worthy of response that is, would have them fight alongside us anyway, as their oaths demand they protect the weak and vulnerable. Should the 'Living City' come to our door the Knights of Kohlingen will come running, alliance or no. As such I encourage all true Wharftown citizens to do as I intend to; Not follow their crude orders, not allow them any influence over our bothers and sisters, and remind them it is their oath-bound duty to protect us despite a lack of cooperation or any alliance they have or had.

Letters to the EditorDear Editor; I am a citizen, a single mother of Cordor. Every day I must stomach walking into the Golden Lady's tradehall and smelling the stench of a foul pale-master or chromatic dragon kin. How can Kohlingen allow this filth to simply walk around the 'City of Water?'

-A concerned citizen

Dear Concerned, What you must remember is that the city of Kohlingen is simply unwilling to assist you in these matters. As such I recommend you do what you feel is right. The man with maggots under his skin? If Cordor is your home, then do what you would do should someone like that walk into your home. Always remember, the Kohlingen Knights protect their own, first and foremost, and the City of Water is on the far end of the island. Keep your children close, and do your best to keep them safe. The STU is no more, it is on you, now.

-Editor

PersonalLost dog! He is a white Chiwawa, name "Rosco." Lost west of Cordor.

~~~

My pearl-skinned goddess
favoured of Selune;
Can you not see
how much I love you?

-A.T.

~~~

Found; Suit of splint mail armour. Left with Hil'Rash in Cordor.

~~~

FOUND; Small white dog. Answers to "Bosco." Found in Tarkuul. Come to the Castle to claim.

~~~

Giving away; Non-regulation Snooker table, all balls present. Minor wind damage. Talk to Hojo in Tarkuul to claim. First come first serve.

~~~

I see the way
you look at me
but stay away
I'm saved for G.

-S

Missed ConnectionsI saw the way you glanced at me as you got off the ship yesterday. Don't worry, I feel the same way too.

~~~

To the Silver Dragon with the eyes like pure emerald; do me this favour and work the front gate more often~

Community AwardsCordor; 50 Coin Challenge, Lars Hoppot.
Bendir; Troll Toll, Elron Butterfly.
Wharftown; Community Honesty Award, Veris Al'rith
Tarkuul; Best use of Skeleton, Bones McKenzie

CreditsAaron A. Adoms - Chief Editor

Viola E - Writer
Jason H - Writer
Bort C - Editing
Elron B - Writer

Copyright 1384, Amia Monthly Newsletter.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Arkun

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 29 2016, 19:50 PM 

Player

At least one Drow appears fascinated by the new from the surface. The skull-helmed individual takes the time to read the notice in detail, before wandering off musing on the weird things that the Surface-folk decide is 'news'.

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 31 2016, 17:00 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

Rith'tar posts this in the bar area of L'Obsul for all the underdark denizens to enjoy.

He also posts one in House Zau'tar with a comment added. "These appear to be descriptions of leaders on the surface. When and if these 'calendars' appear I will obtain one. Then we will have faces to go with these descriptions."

Lutra wrote:
*The following unsigned posters can be seen hanging around the Amian settlements.*

Quote:
Dear folks of the island of Amia!

The greatest artists of the island are presenting a fabulous and revealing Calendar for the year 1385!

The Ladies of the Oakmist vale are now revealing their true and wild nature! A fey, a wolf, a fluffy and other beauties!

The Ladies of the fair folk are presenting their unmatched beauty! A Captain and the Councilor will provide exclusive angles! A former councilor who who provides exclusive insight on how did she regain the colors of the summer!

The Ladies of Kohlingen will now provide a new meaning of a helping hand and transparency! Who wouldn't want to see the beauty under the conservative looks!

Past and present Lady Warlords of the War Knights are now revealing the avant-garde removal of various armor types! Practical and luring at the same time!

The Mayor of Bendir Dale will show what else is pink!

In the grim lands of Ruathym a Lady lets us play with flames and shadows! An admiral will finally abandon her shorts! A Lady of a wolf house will show how pale and nimble she is! Other blondie, red and ginger servants will reveal the virtues of the northwomen!

In Wharftown a shamaness will offer us more than just spiritual insight! A blondie warrior will show us how she looks when she is not mysterious!

Preorder now and bring these beauties to your home! Leave word in any of the inns for the name "Calendar 1385". It is convenient just to make your life easier!

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]