View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Nakasha

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2015, 2:58 AM 

Player

A female drow with gold and black armor of the highest quality, and a glowing scimitar would be seen in the city. She would not associate with anyone, however those who know of the old city would recognize the emblems of Tinnerai. The warrior would appear fit, and well practiced as she moves about the city with a purpose, making her showing with her battle armor on brief.

Aridial

Bravo21

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2015, 18:31 PM 

Player

A running out of breath human finds Nakasha as she transits L'Obsul and flings himself prostrate at her feet his face pressing against the stone floor. He is well dressed and sports the numbers of five and two on his bicep.

In formal and trained unaccented drow, "Mistress, mine Matron commands that you would receive this letter." Face still admiring the stone inches from his face, he holds out a letter, fine of parchment and sealed with a swirl of black and yellow wax and a Tinnerai symbol.

Upon making good his delivery, he scrambles to his feet making haste towards a dark tunnel never looking back as he flees.

[PM: Sent]

-Krrja

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]