View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
Pony

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 02 2014, 15:04 PM 

Player

The newest servant of the Temple of Lolth and addition to Quellar Ussen d'Vhid, the Yath'abban Ahlysaaria, is seen preparing for her contribution to the celebrations annouced by the Ul'ath'tallar. The bloodied sun elf male by the name of Caldur, after having been questioned by Naltyrr and Ahlysaaria, remains naked, shackled and gagged in the entrance hall of the temple. It is evident he will be the centerpiece of her ceremony.

When she is not preparing the sun elf for his role personally, the spiderguard remains instructed to ensure her capture remains alive for it. Lest a replacement is sought from their ranks.

Seventh Heaven

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 02 2014, 15:17 PM 

Player

*the sun elf is drenched in blood, a darkened broken form of its former self with evidence of torture present*

The sun elf named Caldur would look at you in his shackles with a gag around his mouth, His eyes broken knowing what is to come, Half conscious he is always waiting for a sense of his pride to get out by taunting the drow nearby as a means of comfort. With Caldur in shackles, it is unknown what is prepared for him, Save the only redemption is a accidental quick death... He sits bound uncomfortably in shackles, the gag cutting his face as he watches on...

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 12 2014, 19:22 PM 

Player

Ulviir makes sure the prisoner is treated ...so-so. He gets a bowl of water occasionally whenever Ulviir remembers it or happens to pass by. He tries to seek out the high priestess and schedule a time for when they can 'Take care of the problem'.

Last edited by Very_Svensk on Sun, Mar 16 2014, 18:10 PM, edited 1 time in total.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 12 2014, 20:33 PM 

Player

The guards keep a close eye on this one. The locks and the chains are checked regularly. They evidently do not wish to repeat the errors they had made in watching the now Matron of House Ussen d'Vhid.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 14 2014, 17:28 PM 

Player

// So far Sunday seems to be the ideal fit! It's wee bit early in the morning for me but I can make it.

Anybody else wants to sign up? Dusty? How are your times?

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 14 2014, 19:26 PM 

Player

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1255500#p1255500

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 14 2014, 19:29 PM 

Player

// :mrgreen:

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 16 2014, 9:38 AM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

Now the elf has company, for Rith'tar kneels shackled in the chains next to the sorry sun elf.

Clearly the conversation with Naltyrr, the Scholar and Ilharess Ussen d'Vhid didn't go well for Rith'tar since he was still there after they departed. At which point Rith'tar wasted no time in attempting to shove the elf as far from himself as possible with a well placed boot to elf parts.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 16 2014, 10:29 AM 

Player

The house Mage comes and goes by portal to and from the city - He is desperately searching for something and seems stressed that he won't make it in time!
Is he preparing something other then a gift to lolth?

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 20 2014, 21:29 PM 

Player

// When can we get the ball rolling on this?

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 20 2014, 22:27 PM 

Player

//not sure, I thought this was on hold due to the quintessence stuff.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 20 2014, 22:58 PM 

Player

// I thought we got the cure? So i figured we could continue :o

Last edited by Very_Svensk on Thu, Mar 20 2014, 23:11 PM, edited 1 time in total.

RaveN

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 20 2014, 23:04 PM 

Administrative Developer

// No cure yet <.< maybe you should consult with people about these things IG or such? I only say this, because Naltyrr is the one doing most of the work behind finding and presenting the cure, and he's in your house! :)

Also, for the second time, this is Phearnun's sacrifice, and the elf doesn't mind waiting. If you go here and read the thread you posted in: viewtopic.php?p=1255325#p1255325 you'll see exactly why he probably hasn't posted yet, and that he will soon. Please be patient.

Edit; Also, just found viewtopic.php?f=18&t=76213

So... I guess this is in flux. Maybe we could substitute the elf for a NPC? I don't know, just throwing a suggestion because I don't think the guards would let an elf just vanish.. especially after Miz did :)

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 21 2014, 0:49 AM 

Player

// Also, this: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=76213

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Pony

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 21 2014, 1:33 AM 

Player

//

Yeah, sadly Bhaalsfavored has departed. I will wrap the story up via forum I think, and we will just need a more lively sacrafice for the in game time. I may return this WE, but right now I have not been really enthusiastic to log on due to the kohl discussion. I am waiting for the grumpiness of non-kohl players regarding Kohlingen to die down a bit. While it may seem unrelated from the UD rp, with Rob as my main it is not quite so.

So bare with me while I add a bit of a voluntary break, after my forced break. :wink:

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 21 2014, 18:26 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

The once occupied set of shackles next to the elf are now empty.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Pony

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 05 2014, 19:48 PM 

Player

(Disclaimer: Beware gorey naughtyness of a sacrafice. Cruelty to elves and nudeness of drow.)

The sun elf's eyes were filled with despair. He knew there was no hope, but the fear of what was to come pushed him to fight against the iron shackles that bound him upon the altar. He had been stripped of his clothing, his legs and arms secured by the chains. "The black archers will... come for you all." His words echoed in the stone hall of the unholy chapel of the Spider Queen, drawing two of her children towards the altar.

The first daughter of house Ussen d'Vhid easily pushed aside the words of the sun elf in her mind. As she undid the the broach that fastened her piwafi cloak, the spidersilk slithered silently to the dark stone floor. Gently and patiently, she undid the straps of her robe, until her flesh was laid bare before the eyes of lolth. "What Sacrilege is... Shevarash WILL find you! They will all find you... Disgraces!"

Her voice easily carried above the threats and insults of the bound man. Her dark words echoing throughout the chamber. "Great Goddess, Mother of the Dark, grant me the blood of my enemies to drink and their living hearts for meat. Grant me the screams of their young for song!" One of the two great spiders in the room began to weave it's front two legs, almost hypnoticingly as it peered at the captive with it's eight eyes, clearly lusting after the bound elf's lifeblood.

"Bitch! Take my body! You will -never- take the Seldarine!" Though as he shouted, he soon realized his death was very close. His eyes widened at the two spiders, as the ritual began to seep into his being. In response, the spiders reared up a little, the front legs just shy of touching the elf, furiously clicking as the beedy red eyes stared back at him hungrily. The very definition of fear now encaptured the elf as they drew closer. His wounds forcing his body to spasm in pain, he watched in breathless horror.

The fear of the victim seemed to enthrall them, their clicking hastening in pitch, as if urging the priestess on to the climax of the ritual. "Grant me the helplesness of their males for my satisfaction." She slowly reached for an obsidian glass jar, uncorking it. Gently she proceeded to pour the content upon Caldur's chest. Not a fluid, or a powder, but dozens upon dozens of small flesh eating spiders. It had been her personal signature for sacrafices since the days she had studied at Ultrinnan's Arach Tilith under her aunt Mourniss Arabett. "Grant me the wealth of their houses for my bed..."

"Rghh!!! ARRGHHHHHH!" Screaming, Caldur helplessly trashed around as much as his bindings allowed, trying to throw the spiders off. "By this unworthy sacrafice, I honor you, Queen of Spiders! I beseech you for the strength to destroy my foes!"

"SELDA-AAAAAAHH!" Caldur's body began to look like a symphony of thrashing and the spiders biting back in miniscule amounts. Tears began to flow from his eyes, as the priestess reached for the sacraficial dagger. Slowly she raised it with both hands above her head. "By this unworthy sacrafice I honor you, Mother of the Dark!"

"ABOMI-" his words were cut short, as the dozen of small spiders began to devour his neck. With perfectly executed and trained precision, the drow priestess plunged the blade into the lower chest of the sun elf - just beneath his ribcage. Cutting down to his lower stomach, she immediately plunged her hand into his chest cavity to rip out his yet beating heart, only to raise it above her head, to allow Caldur to see it. "With this unworthy sacrafice I honor you, Great Goddess! Lolth to malla!

"ARRGGHHH!" Caldur's eyes were wide at the sight and a scram not capable of the sun elf is released. Then his eyes faded. For a brief moment fairy fire outlined the two large arachnids that stood on either side of the bloodied altar. For a moment, the priestess glimpsed a pair of lips forming on the left most spider's head. Cutting the heart entwine, she gave each of them a half. "May your children devour his heart, as you may devour his soul!"

Lounging at their prize, they began to feast upon it, suckling it dry of every drop of blood in a gruesomely noisy manner. One last time, in fanatic ectasy that left no doubt as to her devotion, she repeated the three words that Caldur died by. "Lolth tlu malla!" Then the two spiders lounged at the still warm corpse, digging and tugging at it from both sides until it ripped into two halves with a sickening sound. Both halves were quickly carried off by a scuttling spider to a dark corner, leaving the altar stained with fresh blood."

As she turned, blood running down her slender naked body, the pleasure she took from the perverse and gruesome ceremony was evident in her eyes. One of the males cheered in joy, but was also visibly shaken. The sight pleased her. It was a good reminder for those males who might entertain the notion to question the authority of her faith in these difficult times.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]