View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Mengala

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 31 2013, 19:34 PM 

Player

Let it be known that the Ust'ilharess demands one skilled in the engineering craft. Dos will make yourself known to her for use as she sees fit. Usstan will be willing to bring news of Dosst craft skill to her if Dos so desire.

Vagrathral

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 31 2013, 21:17 PM 

Player

Quote:
Evening mistress

The most skilled engineer in Nec'pereya is most probably myself or another man of ussen d'vhid. You are free to message me privatedly, I have a postbox in l'obsul i frequent and the number is ...(There's an address written).

I do not really approve of hiding behind veils of shadow when it comes to working for the betterment of the settlement so hear this warning - If you desire to make use of my services I will most probably try and procure help from other like-minded individuals with similar skill in order to accomplish the task at hand because it is the most logical solution to a problem. We are strong together.

Yours truly
Ulviir'aufein of the noble house d'vilrath

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]