View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
Lesquille

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 12:57 PM 

Player

Hey folks, Lesquille here. It's been a while since I played on Amia, although I still show up from time to time. Some of you may remember my character Spooks, the silly kobold, or my ranger Detrian. I also played a chaotic neutral drow named Sassin waaaay back in the day, who got on everyone's nerves all the time and was eventually kicked down a mountain by Lolth herself. :lol:

Anyway, since I've been away for so long I have no idea what the situation with drow is at the moment. I can't even find Ultrinnan despite wandering the Underdark for ages and getting killed by swarms of bats. So I was hoping I could get in touch with some folks involved in drow RP or one of the major drow houses (how many are there now, anyway?) and get back to the scheming and backstabbing that keeps us returning to the Underdark time and time again.

I made a drow rogue called Vemryn who currently resides in Underport, and I've been exploring L'Obsul, the new drow city, as well. Unfortunately the poor fellow is only level two, and I really have no idea where to find any drow players or what time they're on, so I turn to the humble Amian drow community for aid. If anyone wants to PM me sometime in game, my NWN account is also called Lesquille, so hit me up and maybe we can get some schemes rolling.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to backstab one of you someday soon. :lol:

Born to a [wealth level] family, you spent your early years doing [early activity] in [town type]. Your father was [father status], while your mother was [mother status]. You left your homeland at the age of [chosen age], seeking [reason for leaving].

Zanthair

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 13:37 PM 

Player

hey hey its been a long time.

the biggest time of drow activity tends to be saturday mornings aussie time, I think? Its my saturday night and I'm east coast usa.

I know there is a group of drow active in L'Obsul as well

Basically, people are around, not in huge numbers but we still have some player base

Theander

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 13:52 PM 

Player

I'm about to come online as Unuldor.

Keep an eye out for me and I'll show you around.

Saul Rephaim - Sane

serbiris

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 14:00 PM 

Player

Huh, another Aussie. It seemed weird at first that so many of us play drow but when you think about it, it makes sense. Arachnid capital of the world. Soulless female matriarch (well until recently)...

@Thanatopsis#6293

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 14:07 PM 

Player

WELCOME HOME

Now, prepare to be sacrificed. It is only natural.

I mean, what?

Oh, sorry, channeling Zrae there again. Man. ANYWAYS...

L'Obsul is not quite the new drow city, there was a schism of sorts a long time back. Basically, Ultrinnan was destroyed, like Udos Droxun, and the UD on B was made with L'Obsul. Lot of the 'Old Drow' skreemed they wanted a 'real drow' city and Edonil was made (this was maybe 2-3 years ago). Well, Edonil was destroyed recently and the survivors are setup on a remote and protected island which is really kick ass.

Playerbase is smaller, which is sad, but we've had an influx of new UD players, and new players that have come to the UD as well, so that is good. Right now there is technically three drow houses, though only one is really recognized in the drow world right now. Vilrath is that one, the house of Nec'perya, then there is Ussen'd'Vhid and another ... who's name escapes me. The latter of the three is mostly in L'Obsul at present.

If you need to know anything OOC-wise just check out the forums here to get a feel for how things are going. You can also PM any of us really, my gal Zrae is the current Ul'ath'tallar and TheLastDragonRider plays the Ust'ilharess.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Theander

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 19:42 PM 

Player

Most of us are aussies here.

Saul Rephaim - Sane

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 20:50 PM 

Player

I loved Spooks.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 21:22 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Huh, what? Volunteering me again, Naivatkal?

Err.. yeah, I'm always in the UD, whether on Tagnik'zur, Ust'Ilharess, or another drow... use the rest menu option when on B and you'll probably see my player name pop up, its the same as my forum login. Send me a tell, I personally only bite when provoked, unlike Tag. My play times are all over the place to try and get in USA, Aussie and Euro players, even though I'm West Coast USA.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2013, 21:37 PM 

Player

TheLastDragonRider wrote:
Huh, what? Volunteering me again, Naivatkal?

Whoops there should have been an and or or or something in there, trololol

TheLastDragonRider wrote:
I personally only bite when provoked

I can confirm this. Speaking of which, I haven't provoked her lately.

leers

Lesquille

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2013, 0:59 AM 

Player

Thanks to everyone who helped me out in-game today. :D Let the scheming... continue!

Born to a [wealth level] family, you spent your early years doing [early activity] in [town type]. Your father was [father status], while your mother was [mother status]. You left your homeland at the age of [chosen age], seeking [reason for leaving].

Galenson

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2013, 3:07 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

I vouch for this man.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2013, 3:12 AM 

Player

Yay!

OursIsTheFury

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2013, 5:34 AM 

Player

Hey mate! I'm an Aussie also.

It'd be my pleasure to RP with you - I've been toying with the idea of another Drow PC. Perhaps we can RP and level together?
I play Tyri'kiira d'Vilrath, a Yath'Abban in the temple.

My ingame name is also OursIsTheFury, so hit me up :)

Cheers

Lesquille

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2013, 9:41 AM 

Player

Hey there Fury, I got your message earlier. I'll find you in-game later if I can. :) I'm usually on server B in L'Obsul or the hunting areas there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]