View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Zanthair

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 29 2013, 12:59 PM 

Player

Isendu't'tar walks out of his encampment on the northwest corner of the island and places this notice on the market building, facing the temple.

Quote:
Faithful of Selvetarm, the time has come to rededicate ourselves to the most divine of tasks, upholding the defense of the queen's cities. I call on all of you to participate in the upcoming ceremonies as best you can, be it gathering sacrifices for the yath or ensuring the protection of spiders as they disembark from the barges.

Lastly, I know I have been lacking in my oversight, and with this new city that will change. Henceforth, I open my arms to all drow who seek education in the tenants of Lord Selvetarm. Through faith we grow strong.

If you seek my guidance or to meet, I make camp at the northwest tower, overlooking the dock.

-High Priest Isendu't'tar Ussen d'Vhid d'Myana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan, Hammer of Selvetarm

After posted, Isendu't'tar walks into the market and grabs some Quilosavit and heads back to his encampment.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]