View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Pony

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 19 2013, 11:23 AM 

Player

:: Written in drow and undercommon a simple advertisement is posted in L'obsul. ::

The T'ar'annen d'Belearn (drow: Company of Coin) is seeking talented merchants and capable adventurers for possible employment. Contact Veranas Hlathar at the trade house in L'obsul for further details.

Last edited by Pony on Mon, Mar 25 2013, 14:42 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Uno

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 19 2013, 14:19 PM 

Player

*Oloth'bren reads to notice and goes looking for Veranas*

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 21 2013, 15:35 PM 

Player

A not so frequent merchant with hair like summer heat, eyes like fire and skin like charcoal, picks up one of these notices and is seen musing over it. He soon pins a response

-"There's a possible chance that Ana, The Champion of Amia, may be interested in a mutual, albeit temporary, partnership. Let us meet and discuss the potential of an agreement.
Here is a List of my stock.

Pony

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 21 2013, 22:36 PM 

Player

A response is left for Hashim at the bar of the trade house.

I shall make myself available for such a discussion. Seek me out at the bar during the end of the next cycle.

Veranas Hlathar

gravitas

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 23 2013, 18:03 PM 

Player

*a well calligraphed note is left with a epigram he might know*

Find me again. I have work for us.

Pony

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 23 2013, 19:35 PM 

Player

::

Having traded in his finely decorated Vilrath insignia for the simple iron coin insignia of the T'ar'annen d'Belearn and his traditional purple wizard robe for a flamboyant colored outfit and feathered hat, Veranas put his boots up on the bar. He thoughtfully stirred his dweomered dagger in his cup of glow wine as he read over the pile of correspondence before him. This was all off to a most promising start.

::

Ziacat

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24 2013, 5:08 AM 

Player

A glass of red wine never too far off from him, Sharaste is a frequent sight at the trader's house bar in L'Obsul. Occasionally he writes on pieces of parchment and calls for a messenger to deliver his letters, but more often he sits quietly in colorful company.

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 29 2013, 7:41 AM 

Player

A more frequent merchant with hair like summer heat, eyes like fire and skin like charcoal sends a letter.

-"Meeting with the heads of T'ar'annen d'belearn was most fruitful yesterday. I can already see many possible ways of partnership in either living or dead goods.
The possibility of enacting an attempt of co-operation amidst flesh trade is on my top list of interesting concepts considering the demand down below for labour. This is want to discuss again with the representatives of T'ar'annen d'belearn.

The Opportunity of re-marketing my luxury wares down below is promising, too, albeit not as high on my list of possible prospects. This, too, i desire to discuss with the representatives of T'ar'annen d'belearn.

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]