View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
The Great Equalizer

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2012, 9:23 AM 

Player

The Magthere would seem to be locked and fully sealed off; The guards around the city and especially Magthere would bar entry and even any attempt (to any but on of the Ilharessen themselves). As well, a large prominent Notice is posted outside of the building.

"Edonil, while your troops and warriors of the Magthere remain vigilant and guard your city with nothing but the greatest skill and sense of duty the same cannot be said for the officers of the Magthere, they have failed not only their duties but also Edonil itself, and so as of this notice they have all been stripped of any an all rank.

And so until either the former officers can show themselves capable or or new ones to fill their positions presented the Magthere's doors WILL remain closed to all.

Should any have issue with this, they are more than welcome to contact myself; they are not to bother my warriors nor shall they damage the Magthere itself in any way.

-Ul'Saruk Zeketh'ryn."

A second notice separate from the first also is posted.

"I would welcome meetings with any of the the Malla Ilharessen or even the so called "War sage" should they wish to seek to alter my stance or offer a solution."

Malios Darkblade

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2012, 9:46 AM 

Player

Quote:
"Commander Zeketh'ryn,

It is unfortunate to hear that your officers have failed their duties as it makes Edonil's capabilities weaker as a whole, especially during such times of war. I do offer a solution to your problem and I understand it may take some consideration on your behalf. I have included a copy of the
recent notice from the Matron's council for your perusal.

The Vanguard of Edonil is an initiative by the Matron's council to incorporate all of the Academies into a single heirarchy. Currently the Herald of Discipline is open, so hopefully we can come to an agreement as we can use one of your experience in our ranks. I am more then willing to answer any questions as well as to listen to your objections, should you have any on the matter.

Regards,

The War Sage."

WinterBlaze

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2012, 17:14 PM 

Player

*a wizard followed by a large white spider reads over the message then quirks a brow*

Success and failure reflects leadership... *he says to himself* and this apparent jaluk failed, yet he seems to be blaming the others. Pathetic... And now hes being offered another high position despute his failure... It figures, the weak promote from other weak failures. Seems this vanguard wont go far at this rate.

*shaking his head he turns to the spider*

Perhaps the ilharess will let you eat these weak failures when they fall again.

*he turns and leaves*

L'chuno d'Vilrath- ”Usstan orn xun jal dos quarth ilharess”

The Great Equalizer

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2012, 18:43 PM 

Player

*A pair of the guards near the Magthere might be heard casually discussing the merits and reasons for talking aloud to oneself with the first holding that people doing so can more fully think through there ideas when hearing them said out loud. Where as the other holds firm that they are clearly just completely insane.*

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2012, 18:44 PM 

Player

Ust’Ilharess Nizzre’tyne d’My’afin checks in with the guard on duty outside the Magthere as usual to find out whom he has seen and sees the note. After reading she looks up slowly at the guard, her tone cooly neutral. “You have been given an order to keep Edonil citizens /out/?” She doesn’t even wait for an answer, steps back from the guard and immediately attempts to back hand him across the face. Her companion Sirrush growls in a menacing manner. The cobras at her side almost pull the whip they are attached to off her belt as they strike at the air and hiss.

She tears the notice off the outside of the Magthere and reads. In that cool and neutral tone she speaks. “I can’t decide if this is his idea of an application or not.”

She tosses the notice at the guard. “Ul’Saruk Zeketh’ryn has forgotten that he merely occupies this building at the Matron Mother Councils whim. You will /not/ keep anyone out. You will /not/ post this notice back up. If Ul’Saruk wants to get his message across he may speak it aloud.” She pauses to stare at the guard intently. “What you /will/ do is your duty. And my handsome Edonil Guard,” She moves towards him, just a hairs breath past where a very angry group of cobras can reach. They drip venom and having decided the guard must have been the one to anger their mistress attempt to strike him yet they continue to miss….barely. “you will pass along my words to all of the Edonil Guard.”

In a swirl of cloak and cobras she spins and glides off towards the Temple. And after another menacing growl the Sirrush follows.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2012, 18:50 PM 

Player

The word is spread and the guard grow nervous.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]