View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 10 2012, 18:47 PM 

Player

Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne would be seen gliding regally about the Temple and Edonil her pace slow and deliberate as she stops to inspect spiders and citizens. Those who's names have shown up in the audit of the gifts to the Temple via the donation chest at the Temple steps are rewarded with blessings from The Voice of Lolth herself.

Those who's names did not grace the audits pages are inspected more thoroughly and to one of them The Voice murmers "Since you didn't give gold or items I must assume you plan to give your blood." She smiled the entire time.

Further the Spider Guard are commanded to give a sealed letter from The Voice of Lolth to any of the faithful that enter the Temple. The Spider Guard are not told the contents.

52 would be seen again also, speeding to drop letters off to the desk of the Ul'Saruk and Ul'Faeruk.

//Any PC that is allowed into the Temple, just send me a PM and I'll get you your copy of the sealed letter.

blaq valor

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 10 2012, 19:10 PM 

Player

With a low bow, one hand wrapped around the fist of the other, the captain of her guard takes his leave, orders in hand. "Right away, our Voice."

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 10 2012, 21:09 PM 

Player

Rarely seen, and even heard from even less so, Naela, known only as 'Widow' to those about the Temple, emerges from the side office next to the Altar room. Habitually, she checks on the 'children' and makes her daily 'donation' to the Altar, consisting of a blood soaked gem that she had painstakingly cut herself.

It wouldn't be long before she was approached by one of the spider guard with the delivered message, which she would take and retreat immediately back to the office to read it in private.

//Pm sent =D Welcome back Fi !!!!

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

Rigela

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2012, 11:01 AM 

Player

Striding into the temple at some point in time, Arete would sweep through the entrance area and to where the children waited. Offering a blessing of her own to their Queen, she would then move to the temples 'Re-education room'. To make sure that the various learning devices were in working order - accepting the message when it would be offered by the spider guard.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]