View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Rigela

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 25 2012, 11:46 AM 

Player

CITIZENS OF EDONIL

On this cycle comes a glorious chance for you upstanding people of the Valsharess to show your dedication and worth to her.

You have the opportunity to ensure the cities growth and survival by offering yourself to the cities new labour force.

Duties will involve manual labour, the building of new structures and continued maintenance of the city in the future.

Those citizens that come forth should have the necessary skills for this and shall be aptly rewarded.

A sum of thirty gold pieces every cycle worked and rations of food paid, while working as well.

You will also benefit from the protection of the second house, Do'Virr for you and those of you immediate family as you shall now be working to honour the Valsharess and those that do are not readily sacrificed or harmed.

This is a limited offer and shall go to those who present themselves first and have the right skills.

To offer your services seek out either the newly appointed Trade Mistress or the Il’haress of Do’Virr.

Lolth Tlu Malla!

These posters would bare the livery of the Qu'ellar Do'Virr and would be placed in many locations about the city, noticeably in locations that the commoners and average citizens of Edonil would frequent, rather than being directed towards the Noble houses and adventuring denizens. Fresh ones would be handed out on occasion and any littering the streets disposed of.

Last edited by Rigela on Tue, May 08 2012, 15:33 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, May 01 2012, 18:08 PM 

Player

A small handful of these would be distributed once again, in similar places as before and in the same manner.

ainjyll

PostPosted: Thu, May 03 2012, 3:34 AM 

Player

Many of the more common types of citizens can be seen reading these posts, however none come forth immediately.

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III

Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 15:35 PM 

Player

With a few cycles passing, new notices would replace the old ones. Handed out in a similar manner as before.

Travis

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 16:22 PM 

Player

Victyr could be seen making a fuss around one of the posters, jangling a coin purse in one hand while enthusing about the cycle's work he had just done.

"I can't believe more haven't signed up for this, they must be mad to pass up on payment -and- protection. Besides, it's worth it just to get a chance with that new Trade Mistress." He emits a low whistle and waggles his eyebrows suggestively. "Best thing I ever did!"

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 16:48 PM 

Player

Many are cautious, refusing to seek such a job out, and rightfully so. This is slave's work after all, and many have witnessed hungry spiders make impromptu snacks of those that tread upon scaffolding.

SheRises

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 17:03 PM 

Player

Mal'dra would approach some of the commoners inspecting the notice and ask them for their thoughts and concerns on the offer, offering rebuttals such as:

"We are offering you all the opportunity to rise out of poverty, to direct the slaves we currently have so that the renovation of our glorious city can truly begin."

"We are searching for artisans, and engineers. It is unlikely any of the slaves are capable of anything beyond manual labour, those purchased from Underport are usually lacking in basic cognitive function."

"The spiders? Yes, if you feel you have to direct slaves from atop the scaffholds you probably deserve to be eaten for your idiocy. At least when you work you don't have to worry about becoming their dinner within the temple!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]