View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, May 01 2012, 18:01 PM 

Player

A poster or two would be hung in the temple in appropriate places (and now, around the city), marked with the symbol of Lolth and a webbed background.

Servants of the Valsharess

In the coming cycles I shall be holding a session for all those who wish to attend.

We shall be going over matters of torture and interrogation. The various methods of such and how to best break the will of your subject.
Also, you shall be taught how to use some of the more exotic equipment we possess and how to best ensure your captive does not perish.

Those that wish to attend will need to find a suitable subject to use and shall retain responsibility for their actions

We will also have a special guest, who will also be joining us now, after showing such willing and charming behaviour to benefiting the glory of our kind. This, shall be a great opportunity for you all now.

Il'haress Do'Virr

Lolth Tlu Malla

Last edited by Rigela on Tue, May 08 2012, 15:06 PM, edited 3 times in total.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 5:28 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

The tiny drow female slips through the shadows up to the notice, as she reads it her lips twitch slightly. Amateurs. As she turns, her nondescript clothing seems to absorb the light, her face is mostly concealed, though the dim light of the temple alcove glints off the silvery web tattoo under her left eye. She writes a reply:

I could teach dos a few things... but Usstan won't... they are secrets between ussa and the Qos'Valsharess.

Yath Velg'larn d'l'Valsharess

Its followed by a similarly drawn silver spider web to the one glimpsed on her cheek.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 7:24 AM 

Player

Coming across the recently added note, Arete looks it quietly for some time with a flat expression upon her face. After several moments of quietly observing, she removes it and carefully folds it up to stow away on her person for the time being.

A time later, several amendments are made to the original note itself, via way of a fresh notices being placed, the old ones disposed of.

// ooc note - I'm not sure when would be best for everyone to do, for those that are interested in this but I can really only do something in the GMT time frame till around midnight, as any later and it means it's too late for me unfortunately. I may, instead, hold sessions for whomever wants them when I am on at the same time, if unable to get a large number of participants at once though but would 8pm GMT, sometime during this week/weekend work for people?

Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, May 08 2012, 14:38 PM 

Player

These posting would now find themselves across the city, the invitation likely meaning it is open to all

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]