View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 03 2012, 8:15 AM 

Player

*Posted at the Melee Magthere and Sorcere the the Temple seal on the fine parchment.*

Attention warriors and mages,

The Temple is sponsoring a Heretic Hunt!
Now is the time to show your battle prowess or your arcane skills!
Earn favor with the Priestesses of the Temple of Lolth!

The heretic is a known follower of vhaeraun, a rather dull witted jaluk by the name of Alton. Many of you may have seen him gallivanting about dressed in black and gold. He is known to have some arcane arts abilities. For a more detailed description, seek out Yathrin Naela or Ul'faeruk Krrja.

The first to bring Alton to the Temple and deposit him in the Temple jail cell will be rewarded!

Lolth tlu Malla!
Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne

BigBadWolf

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 03 2012, 14:15 PM 

Player

Alton would read the notice in the Sorcere with a slightly surprised expression on his face. He would mutter under his breath.

First, I'm accused as a slaver and this time I'm Vhaerunite. How very amusing. Im not interested in religious matters at all, but somehow, I am always meddled in this kinds of unnecessary waste of time. Besides, temple is naut interested in finding real heretics. They just need someone to be their scapegoat. How pathetic.

He would sigh in frustration and move out of Mull'harol with no intentions of ever coming back.

Bravo21

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 03 2012, 15:10 PM 

Player

Early in the morning cycle the Ul'faeruk strides through the library, the notice catching his eye. He claps his hands and smiles, "A hunt, bweal. Surely something fun to keep the people occupied."

His head turns sharply at the comment of one of the Zhaunin, "What?!" He turns to the now uncertain mage, "The heretic was just here? Dos is sure of this?" He growls at the responce and composes himself, thinking for just the right words.

"Attention, everyone." He calls out in a strong clear voice. "The mage known as Alton Tinnerai is wanted by the Temple. He has been away from the Sorcere long enough that his status and rank have been recinded many cycles ago." He looks from face to face letting the fact an unranked heretic was just among them. "It would perhaps be better to stand next to the Great Valshersses altar recieving accolades from the priestesses, than being placed upon it..." Letting the last trail off as the gathered scatter to either find the heretic or attend duties elsewhere for a time.

Nodding to himself he turns to the Librarian, "Please have Faern Nalltyrr be especially vigilant as there are apparently unranked jaluke seeking to use the city services for ends naut in the interests of the city."

-Krrja

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]