View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 16 2011, 10:30 AM 

Player

Noble Houses:

First House: Qos'Yutsu
Matron Mother: Emy'Lyaneska Qos'Yutsu

Second House: Vil'rath
Matron Mother: Tagnik'zur d'Vil'rath

Third House: Do'Virr
Matron Mother: Arete Do'Virr

Fourth House: My'afin
Matron Mother: Nizzre'tyne My'afin

Merchant Houses:

Qu'ellar D'Tsab
Trade Mistress: Irae'arra D'Tsab

//Any ranking Il'haress has permission to post in this thread, as long as it has to do with Matron business.

Last edited by Anatida on Sun, Oct 21 2012, 22:17 PM, edited 16 times in total.

Anatida

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 16 2011, 10:31 AM 

Player

Academies of Edonil:

VDVM - Elite Security Institute: City arrests, training in security for civic minded individuals
LEAD BY: Find out in-game

Melee Magthere: Combact Techniques and training, City Watch
LEAD BY: -------

Sorcere: Education in the Arcane arts, Bards are welcome
LEAD BY: Ul'faeril Irae'arra D'Tsab

Last edited by Anatida on Tue, Oct 02 2012, 2:42 AM, edited 4 times in total.

Anatida

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 19 2011, 12:07 PM 

Player

((removed))

Anatida

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 22 2011, 7:40 AM 

Player

I, Maral Tinnerai, set my hand to these facts to serve notice to all the people that hold interest in our fair City of the Webs.

Be it known that the Il'haressen of Edonil did meet to discuss how to remedy the ills which have fallen on the city.

The meeting of Edonil's Il'haressen took place in Qu'ellar Ussen d'Vhid and was attended by the following:

Il'haress Eclav'llara Ussen d'Vhid
Il'haress Maral Tinnerai
Il'haress Jhal'vyrae d'My'afin
Il'haress Velve Iira'urden
Yath'abban Szin'Nil Qos'Yutsu standing in for ust'ilharess Mayarra Qos'Yutsu

+ All parties agreed that each house had sufficient representation to recognize a new noble house in the city. Qu'ellar Iira'urden was officially recognized, and ranked as fifth house of Edonil.

+ Il'haress Tinnerai offered service to post notices of the meeting. Eclav'llara Ussen d'Vhid, as ranking Il'haress, agreed, and none objected.

+ The Il'haressen discussed in depth the hardships that had befallen the city since the ust'ilharess Mayarra Qos'Yutsu passed a false law stating commoners could not hold rank in the Melee Magthere and Sorcere, (hereby referred to as the academies).

+ The Il'haressen agreed this was a false law since none of the ranking Matrons had signed an agreement for such a law.

+ The Il'haressen agreed to immediately reopen the academies and reinstate any academy members to their previous rank.

+ Because the Melee Magthere remained closed at the time of the meeting, the Il'haressen agreed to hold a competition where any jaluk might battle for the right to claim the title of Ul'saruk.

+ Because of the hardships the false law visited on our fair City of the Webs, the Il'haressen demoted house Qos'Yutsu so that new leadership could bring a return of the Dread Queen's favor, and prosperity to our city.

+ The Il'haressen agreed that there are no charges pending against Miz'ri Ussen d'Vhid. She is an honored noble citizen of Edonil and should be treated as such.

+ The meeting was adjourned by the new Ust'ilharess of Edonil, Eclav'llara Ussen d'Vhid.

+ The meeting was called back to order for the arrival of Il'haress Mayarra Qos'Yutsu.

+ Ideas were presented by Qu'ellar Qos'Yutsu and Qu'ellar Ussen d'Vhid on how we might move forward as a strong city.

+ The meeting was again adjourned.

Anatida

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 08 2012, 20:34 PM 

Player

A letter is delivered to the il'haressen of the Chel'el d' Cressen. Each sealed with black opalescent wax and gold spider, delivered by a messenger wearing Tinnerai livery.

Sisters,

Our fair city has been neglected for far too long - our people suffering more each day. Thus a meeting of the Matron's Council is called by qu'ellar Tinnerai. To be held within the next two cycles.

I look forward to seeing each of you - we have much to discuss.

*signed*
Il'haress Maral d'VerinVharc Tinnerai

Anatida

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 11 2012, 3:59 AM 

Player

This cycle the il'haressen of Chel'el d'Cressen met in qu'ellar Tinnerai. Those present included:

Il'haress Maral Tinnerai
Il'haress Vierrae d'My'afin
Scribe: Solaviir
As'drubal d'My'afin
Auen'nal Tinnerai

The Il'haressen made plans to begin construction of a gate at the city's entrance that would remain locked to any that were not citizens. Or given special permission by the city leaders, and the cooresponding insignia to be allowed entry.

Citizens are to be given an insignia made of mitheral and adamantine, to be gathered and forged by the metal workers of both Tinnerai and My'afin.

Golems will be created to guard the city, they will be enchanted by the Sorcere.

As the meeting closed, Tinnerai claimed the seat of First House of Edonil since Ussen d'Vhid had failed to:
+ Be present to serve the city
+ Assist the citizens during the city's current crisis of mental attacks
+ Attended the meeting of the Matron's Council.

House My'afin claimed right to Second House of Edonil.

AgainShe

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 30 2012, 5:34 AM 

Player

Slaves delivered sealed letters to the qu'ellar Tinnerai and to the Temple.

Sister,

As some tensions arise and some decisions are to be made, qu'ellar My'afin calls for a meeting of the Matron's Council. To be held within the next three cycles.

Ul'ath'taller Nizzre'tyne is welcome to join us at the meeting.

Ilharess Vierrae My'afin.

Anatida

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 31 2012, 20:29 PM 

Player

//I am having severe internet issues today and can't seem to stay connected. I will be there as soon as I can.

AgainShe

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 31 2012, 21:17 PM 

Player

//we can do it tomorrow. whenever we three are on.

Anatida

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 09 2012, 18:54 PM 

Player

A note is delivered to each noble house by a messenger in Tinnerai livery. The same messenger waits in the marketplace until he sees Il'haress Noqut'tar going about her business, then respectfully approaches her with a copy of the same note. Handwritten on fine parchment, and bearing the Tinnerai seal of black opalescent wax topped by a gold spider.

Malla Ilharessen,

The time has come once again for our Matrons' Council to meet and evaluate the status of our city's prosperity, as well as what needs to be done going forward. Expect to receive my sending for this meeting within the next seven cycles.

Ust'Ilharess Maral d'VerinVharc Tinnerai

//I figure that most of us are online a great deal of the time, sometime Thurs/Fri/or Saturday when we are all around. Please post in the scheduling topic if there is some time that is better or if you are unavailable.

AgainShe

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 09 2012, 19:57 PM 

Player

Letters bearing My'afin seal were delivered to Maral and Tal'Vyrae, and to the heads of each Academy.

House My'afin suggests the coming Matrons' council meeting to be held in the Abyss so we could finally discuss openly the situation with the Keeper without risk to be overheard by the beast who is still threatening to flood our beautiful Edonil.

Malla Ul'ath'taller, esteemed Ul'faeruk and Ul'saruk are invited to join us at the meeting as it is clearly a matter of the whole city. Each Academy is welcome to bring up their proposals on how to deal with the threat to rid of it once and for good.

By my hand,
Ilharess My'afin.

((I know it'd take more time to plan as there are many participants. Use ooc thread for it.

AgainShe

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 3:05 AM 

Player

This cycle the Matrons of Chel'el d'Cressen met at a rented place in the Abyss. Those present included:

Il'haress Maral Tinnerai
Il'haress Vierrae My'afin
Ilharess Tal'Vyrae Noqut'tar
Ilharess Arete Do'Virr
Ulfaeruk Krjja Qos'Yutsu
Ul'saruk Zeketh'ryn Sol'usek
As'drubal d'My'afin
Yath'tallar Widow
Aunviir'aer d'My'afin
Zran'ea d'My'afin
Aushrin d'My'afin
Victyr Do'Virr
Mal'dra Do'Virr

-In the light of House Tinnerai being in a poor condition and having no proper leadership, House My'afin claims the First Seat.

-House Do'Virr claims the Second Seat.
-House Noqut'tar claims the Third Seat.

-Houses Ussen d'Vhid and Tinnerai are currently lacking leadership and remain under the Matrons council care until suitable leaders arise and take over the two once glorious Houses.

-Maral d'Tinnerai is stripped of her ilharess rank, her status will be decided on later, after she repents before the Valsharess for all the failures and heresies she got herself involved with.

-Miz'ri Ussen d'Vhid is now banished from the city. Should she be spotted roaming within the walls of Edonil she is to be removed by any means deemed necessary. Those whom assist her should get the same treatment.

-The Temple, the Sorcere and the Magthere are encouraged to lend their members for joint patrol groups in order to increase the effectiveness and improve the cooperation between the academies.

-The censorship law is abolished.

-The open doors policy is temporarily on a hold, until the city defences are reestablished.

-The title of a Trade Mistress was approved. Mal'dra Do'Virr is to report to the ilharessen council.

-The building of a Trading Hall was approved.

-Several blueprints for the city gate were brought to examination, the best one will be selected soon.

Rigela

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 04 2012, 16:50 PM 

Player

Letters bearing Do'Virr seal would be delivered to the Il'haress' of Edonil, the Ul'yath'tallar and to the heads of each Academy.

As life emerges again in the city, House Do'virr suggests that we once more attend a meeting of the matrons, to discuss the plans once set in motion - to ensure that all will do their bit for the glory of the Queen.

Malla Ul'yath'taller, the Ul'faeruk and the Ul'saruk are invited to join us at the meeting as this will concern us all. Each Academy is welcome to bring those they feel will be able to contribute to the matters at hand.

Lolth Tlu Malla

Il'haress Do'Virr.

//I don't know what times are best for people, but with more of us showing up now thought it would be good to see where everything was at, at least!

Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 25 2012, 4:59 AM 

Player

Once more, letters bearing Do'Virr seal would be delivered to the Il'haress' of Edonil, the Ul'yath'tallar and to the heads of each Academy. They would also be delivered to the two 'new and potential' houses.

The time has once come again for the matrons to gather, to set the terms in which the Valsharess great city shall thrive and the way in which we may claim this realm as entirely our own once again.

We shall also be discussing the matter of the two houses that wish to prove themselves and shall, by the end, discuss which one shall grow and which shall be left to yet again prove their worth. They shall prove their worth by a gift to the Valsharess - something she cannot and does not simply receive in her usual blessings. Their Il'haress' shall then preach on their favoured aspect of the Valsharess, with intent to delight and display their knowledge on matters. The matron council alone, shall then decide their fate.

Malla Ul'yath'taller, the Ul'faeruk and the Ul'saruk are invited to join us at the meeting, if they wish to listen and observe the unfolding events. Each Academy is welcome to bring those they feel deserving to witness such events.

Lolth Tlu Malla

Il'haress Do'Virr.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 2:04 AM 

Player

*This notice is sent to each house on the Matrons Council (My'afin, Qos'Yutsu, Vilrath & Do'Virr). It is sent to each academy (Temple, Sorcere & Melee Magthere). A copy is also sent to Mal'arra Ussen d'Vhid. A copy is posted on the door of House Tinnerai.*

This cycle the Matrons of Chel'el d'Cressen were invited to have their meeting in Quellar Ussen d'Vhid. Those present included:

Zran'ea d'My'afin (representative for Ust'Ilharess d'My'afin)
Ilharess Arete Do'Virr
Ilharess Tagnik'zur d'Vilrath
Ilharess Emy'Lyaneska Qos'Yutsu
Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne
Selvetarm Priest Isendu't'tar Ussen d'Vhid (representative for Ilharess Ussen d'Vhid)
Ul'Faelil Irae'arra of Sorcere d'Edonil
Yathrin Zrae'a'stra'fryn
Melee Magthere d'Edonil – ABSENT
House Noqut'tar – ABSENT
House Tinnerai – ABSENT

Joining House Do'Virr were Mal'dra, Victyr & Saaith
Joining House My'afin were Alakton d'My'afin
Joining House Vilrath was Zah'har (Ilharn d'Vilrath)
Joining House Qos'Yutsu were Zazzin Qos'Yutsu & Teb'rak Qos'Yutsu

Matron Mothers council of House My'afin, House Do'Virr & House Ussen d'Vhid agreed to approve the inclusion of House Vilrath and House Qos'Yutsu to the Matron Mothers council and Edonil.

The new Matron Mothers council for this meeting consists of House My'afin, House Do'Virr, House Ussen d'Vhid, House Vilrath & House Qos'Yutsu.

The Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne announced that she will no longer claim the title of Ul'ath'tallar d'Edonil. She thanked the lovely Zran'ea d'My'afin for her excellent representation of House My'afin. Then announced that through former Ust'Ilharess Vierrae's vision from Lolth, she is now Ust'Ilharess Nizzre'tyne d'My'afin.

Ilharess Arete Do'Virr challenged Nizzre'tynes claim of Ust'Ilharess d'My'afin. It was confirmed that all of House My'afin had agreed to this change. And since no other house may interfere with another houses business the first charge was disregarded.

Ilharess Arete Do'Virr challenged House My'afin's claim of First House. The charge was that House My'afin had contributed nothing to Edonil.

Ust'Ilharess d'My'afin countered with the following charges:
1. That Ilharess Arete Do'Virr did kill a member of House My'afin without the Ust'Ilharesses permission.
2. That Ilharess Arete Do'Virr did allow her summon to harm a spider.
Both of these events were witnessed by one not involved in the altercation.

Ilharess Arete Do'Virr then challenged by a threat of brute force to kill House My'afin members at the Matrons meeting. A battle ensued. The result was that Ilharess Arete and Mal'dra were carried from House Ussen d'Vhid. Thereby giving up House Do'Virrs vote for the rest of the Matons Meeting.

A claim by Yath'abban Mal'arra Ussen d'Vhid for the title of Ilharess Ussen d'Vhid was announced.

The Matron Mothers Council consisting of House My'afin, House Vilrath, House Qos'Yutsu & House Ussen d'Vhid agreed to the following:

- House Ussen d'Vhid will not be recognized as a Noble House in Edonil. Ilharess Mal'arra may reapply at the next Matron Mothers meeting. She also must be making concerted steps towards mending the wrongs her house has committed to Edonil by past Ilharessen, hence proving her house will no longer be a weakness for Edonil, but will become a strength.

The Matron Mothers council consisting of House My'afin, House Vilrath & House Qos'Yutsu agreed to the following:

- House Noqut'tar is no longer a member of the Matron Mothers council.

- House Tinnerai is no longer a member of the Matron Mothers council. And further it is labeled a heretic house. Maral Tinnerai has been banned from Edonil. Any other house members may be claimed by the ruling houses should they be found worthy. Those unclaimed will be considered heretics.

- The building that was formerly House Tinnerai will be from this cycle forward the property of House My'afin.

- House My'afin remains First House.
- House Qos'Yutsu claims Second House.
- House Vilrath claims Third House.
- House Do'Virr was given Forth House.

- As recompense for their crimes against Lolth by harming a spider House Do'Virr is levied the sum of 1,000,000 gold to be paid to the Temple fund. To be paid in full by next Council meeting.

- As recompense for their crimes against House My'afin by killing a My'afin without permission, harming the companion of a house member without permission and a failed attempt to gain First House, House Do'Virr is levied the sum of 1,000,000 gold to be paid to House My'afin's building fund. To be paid in full by next Council meeting.

- Should Do'Virr refuse or not pay the fines levied in full by next Council, they will be exiled to the Wastelands. The vote was unanimous on the subject of banishment.

- A Trade House was formed, D'Tsab, Trade Mistress Irae'arra will report to the Matron Mothers council regarding the status of her efforts, which have been excellent thus far.

- A report from the War Sage of The Empire of Edonil was given. Wastelanders are still getting past the orcs in the Ravaged Stronghold clearly making it necessary to patrol our Queens territory. Further the demon whom is commanding them doesn't seem to understand that it is by our will that our Queens territory is maintained. As long as these orc attack Drow patrols they will be shown no mercy. It is not our responsibility to control the demons forces. The Underdark is ours given to us by Lolth and thus it is ours to do with what we see fit. The War Sage will continue to update the Matron Mothers council of his progress.

- The Matron Mothers set the date for the next meeting three tendays hence and then adjourned.

Last edited by Fierene Havenstar on Wed, Oct 03 2012, 2:54 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Anatida

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 2:43 AM 

Player

//If houses Vil'rath, Do'virr, and D'Tsab will PM me their house colors I will update the OP accordingly. Feel free to send a color number if you have one you prefer.

Thanks
~Ana

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 22 2012, 5:32 AM 

Player

Letters bearing the My'afin seal would be delivered to the Il'haress' of Edonil (Qos'Yutsu, Vilrath, Do'viir) the Ul'ath'tallar and to the heads of each Academy.

Vendui,

As agreed the Matrons council will meet again to follow up on the open items from the last meeting and any new items.

Do note that the academies are invited as a courtesy of House My'afin and carry no votes as only those Houses officially recognized have that privilege.

The meeting will take place in House My'afin, located next to the Sorcere. Please be advised that each Ilharess shall be allowed one to accompany them. Likewise the academy heads will only be allowed one to accompany them. This is due to limited space within the meeting room.

The Matrons meeting will take place (//Saturday October 27th at 10pm Pacific Time).

Lolth Tlu Malla,
Ust'Ilharess My'afin

DRAK

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 22 2012, 16:45 PM 

Player

//Mal'arra wont be able to make that meeting, weekends are really bad for me. Sunday night to Thursday night (Central Standard Time) are the days I can attend.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 22 2012, 17:51 PM 

Player

//Would a DM please sticky this posting to replace the one formerly held by Anatida? Nizzre'tyne is now the First Ilharess which makes this posting her responsibility. Thanks!

Noble Houses Official Ranking as of the last Matron Mothers Meeting:

First House: My'afin
First Matron Mother: Nizzre'tyne

Second House: Qos'Yutsu
Matron Mother: Emy'Lyaneska Qos'Yutsu

Third House: Vil'rath
Matron Mother: Tagnik'zur d'Vil'rath

Fourth House: Do'Virr
Matron Mother: Arete Do'Virr

Merchant Houses:
Qu'ellar D'Tsab
Trade Mistress: Irae'arra D'Tsab

//Any ranking Il'haress has permission to post in this thread, as long as it has to do with Matron business.

gameofthrones

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 23 2012, 15:20 PM 

Player

///Can we set another date? I won't be able to make it, and Do'virr also.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 23 2012, 16:21 PM 

Player

//Lets take the matron mothers meeting scheduling to the scheduling topic. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]