View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 12 2011, 0:56 AM 

Player

A Kelvezu demon casually approaches the gates to House Zau'tar. He finds the one that seems to be of higher rank and walks up to him/her.

My master, Elk'dorl of house Jess d'l'Orbb, wishes an audience with the respected House Zau'tar on a matter of a buisness proposal, and would find it most apreciated if set message was delivered to the proper authority.

With his message delivered the Kelvezu turns on his heels after offering a respectful bow to the one whom he was speaking to and disappears in to the darkness of the cavern.

//If any DM's are aible to rp a meeting please let me know in game or by PM thanks :)

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 12 2011, 4:35 AM 

Player

Elk'dorl sits at a table within House Jess d'l'Orbb, going over papers and and scribbling down notes. A figure appears from the shadows as the form of his Kelvezu demon appears and he looks up to regard him.

Was the message delivered?

Yes Master the Kelvezu would nod.

Good I have another task for you. Send word to the Deurgar leader, the Orog leader, and the leader of the svirfneblin, that Elk'dorl of house Jess d'l'Orbb wishes to speak to them regarding buisness.

Yes Master

With that the demon slips back in to the shadows and heads off.

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]