View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2016, 1:07 AM 

Player

I am resigning Iim’mur’ss from the position of Grandmaster. Unfortunately I have to say this is mostly an OOC decision. It is also unfortunate that my PC will have to lose the influence she has spent four years building. However, I can not see any point in continuing to spend my play-time in the current environment.

I have never minded teaching Shadow Jump. I’ve done it for three years. After every single class I have been enthusiastically thanked by the player(s), and told how the in-depth teaching really helped them understand the shadowdancer class and its lore, as well as giving them more drive to develop the character beyond the mechanical – until recently. Now, the Academy has turned into a faction that has no roleplay value, despite my attempts to make it otherwise. No other PC on the server (to my knowledge) is considered a faction leader, while the staff determines their only purpose is to hand out a mechanical widget; at least those are the only opinions that any of them bothered to post. Add to that, that I have been publically taken-to-task for expecting people to put forth some effort at RP.

Since Iim’mur’ss is considered a Faction Leader, none of my other PCs are allowed to hold influence anywhere. Yet, I am clearly not what people are looking for in a leader of this faction. So, I will just move on to other things.

Those that Iim has taken under her wing (pun intended), I hope we can continue that RP! Anyone that would seek her out for instruction is welcome to do so. It just will not be done as the Grandmaster of the Three Steps Academy.

For all of you that have made Iim my favorite PC ever, and SD my favorite class of all time - I can not thank you enough.

~ Ana

Also, I am locking this topic, because it is not a discussion. It is not meant to bash anyone. It is simply my perception, and reasoning.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2016, 1:50 AM 

Player

I have unlocked this post so it can be used for IC discussion of the soon-to-be public knowledge that Im has resigned, given that the staff of the Three Steps is public knowledge.

I expect the thread to stay IC.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]