View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Draeiscuil

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 17 2015, 2:13 AM 

Player

Next time the grandmaster visits the academy, the registrar would report that there was a small female disgruntled about having visited several times and never finding any instructors that would speak with her. The registrar never got the female's name, but she was of small frame, wore mostly black with red accents, and carried an obsidian staff.

"It's the free ones that you should learn to fear, stranger. The ones that are not trapped by the webs of their own power and politics. I urge you to consider my words carefully- you're stuck in the web, and I'm the spider." -Nyorli

Anatida

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 17 2015, 2:28 AM 

Player

No doubt the registrar would have told the small female, that had she deigned to leave a message previously someone would have arranged to meet her. The Grandmaster is in the Academy most every day considering she actually lives in the building.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]