View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
DukeDublin

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 16 2015, 17:14 PM 

Player

One might have noticed a figure in grey enter the academy, gaze jumping between the forms dimly lit within the shadows. After some investigation the man had polite conversation with the registrar. Taken aback at the upfront answer given, the man unholstered some charcoal and a spare parchment roll to write a note for the board within.

Quote:
I am seeking someone to further develop my fledgling connection to the shadows and perhaps tutor me in the ways of the shadow weave. I was defered here by the elf Sion, if that will help sway the decision. Seek out the man known as Fymor if you are willing to help mould a prospective student into something more than a simple woodsman.

The note is ended with a drawing of a badger cusping a pair of black gem stones. One can faintly make out a sharran rune carefuly sculpted upon the charcoal depictions.

Fymor Trueshot

Anatida

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 16 2015, 18:56 PM 

Player

The Grandmaster entered the academy and paused at the notice board. She extended a hand with the intention of ripping the notice down and then simply stopped. Her growl came in a mixture of drowish and draconic.

"Sjek astahii re batobot vith'ez waele, astahii mirjal svabol astahii itrewic."

AzureLuna

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 6:09 AM 

Player

Another stops at the notice board. A man in heavy armor takes out a slip of paper and scribbles a copy of the note.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 16:45 PM 

Player

Seeking former Grand Master, Derrin, a man with forest greens and a dark red sash inquires with the receptionist. Taking her advice, he goes to look at the notice board, where he sees a note of interest. The man takes a good deal of time, copying the note, in detail. His hood may only slightly conceal the smirk on his face, as he exits the Academy, and the city of shadow.

// Have screenshot, will travel.

DukeDublin

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 18 2015, 23:23 PM 

Player

Those entering the academy would find the notice now gone, removed from the board with haste.

Fymor Trueshot

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]