View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Analog Kid
 
PostPosted: Thu, Dec 25 2014, 5:40 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 May 2010
Location: The Great White North Eh!!

Derrin strolls into the Academy, and goes straight to the main desk. There, he reaches for the Registrar's book, spinning it so he can take the quill and strike a name out with two quick strokes. He looks to the girl behind the desk, jabbing his finger on the book at the indicated name "She is barred, effective immediately. The conditions of her return are set, and she knows them." He calmly replaces the quill into the inkwell, and spins the book back to it's proper place before heading upstairs.

_________________
I Am:
Derrin: 'Nothing to see here'
Beck: Hard working dwarf paladin.
Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.


 
      
NinjaClarinet
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jan 22 2015, 12:47 PM 



Player

Joined: 12 Jul 2010

An old face, but one that was only occasionally seen in the past, seems to crop up once again in the shadowy halls. The Netherese soldier seems to have traded in his ceremonial armor for simple working leathers, and can be seen straightening the libraries and organizing the bulletin board correspondence. Luca wastes little time in claiming an apartment, either.


 
      
Analog Kid
 
PostPosted: Mon, Feb 02 2015, 1:58 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 May 2010
Location: The Great White North Eh!!

His gait was slow and measured, and with purpose it seemed. He walked through the halls, arriving at the door across from the lower halls. Without even a knock, he went inside. He wasn't there long it seemed as the door didn't even fully close behind him. When he emerged, nothing seemed to have changed. That slow measured gait through the halls.

This time, the door closed behind him, pulled shut by his own hand. With a look out over the city, he breathed in a long steadying breath, then set one foot in front of the other. That first step seemed to take more effort than standing up, like it was the most difficult thing Derrin had attempted. The second step vanished into the gloom of the Shadow...along with the Dancer that had been part of the Academy for so long.

_________________
I Am:
Derrin: 'Nothing to see here'
Beck: Hard working dwarf paladin.
Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.


 
      
Kamina
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 05 2015, 23:02 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Location: Kent, England.

A disgruntled Hin spends most of his time in the Academy secluded in the instructors lounge, for whatever reason.

_________________
"Operating in the border between light and darkness, shadowdancers
are nimble artists of deception. They are mysterious and
unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

-Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5e.


 
      
Raua
 
PostPosted: Mon, Feb 09 2015, 5:04 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 09 Jul 2014
Location: The Land of >9000 Lakes (GMT -6)

An once very frequent figure strode into the academy halls. She gazed about the place, a faint smile crossing her lips. After having re-earned her Master's Insignia, she descended through the Academy, her home, it seemed, was with a book in her hand, and a rather odd looking severed horn at her side. At a point, she was greeted with an old textbook of hers, from when she first entered the Three Steps. It waited, left on the floor for her to discover. She canted her head curiously at the book, picking it up and muttering quietly in an inquisitive tone, "Derrin?"

_________________
Occasionally seen asImage Image
Image


 
      
AzureLuna
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 10 2015, 5:13 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Location: Oregon, US

Emilie is seen more often in the Academy, however her visits are very brief as she accesses the more restrictive areas meant for advanced students and adds to her growing guide. Just as quick as she comes, she is gone again.

_________________
Image


 
      
nadzieja7
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 10 2015, 12:07 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Aug 2013
Location: UK, GMT +1

A small figure appears in the Academy to leave a letter at the Ledger's desk.
After that she departs instantly without a word.

_________________
Image
Cyn & Velden story ~ life after death
'Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.'


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 10 2015, 15:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

Should the registrar give the description of Cynbel, the Grandmaster would firmly inform the staff that the halfling is still barred and should not be on the premises for any reason due to crimes against the Grandmaster's own person.

"If she needs to communicate with someone here she can hire a courier service." Iim'mur'ss growled as she left the desk to head deeper into the academy.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 12 2015, 2:44 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

The new Grandmaster finally gets around to gathering a few students and has her furniture and belongings moved into the first apartment, instead of continuing to take up two. Then she goes looking for the locksmith that worked on the doors during the remodel so that a different key can be given to staff members that may not actually be shadowdancers.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
AzureLuna
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 14 2015, 0:24 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Location: Oregon, US

Days ago, Emilie was once again seen entering the Academy, heading straight up to the living quarters upstairs. At first, the woman locks herself inside for some time and takes no visitors. She slips down into the library carrying a bundle of silk, a mirror, and several candles and the smell of burning candles trails behind her path. Always behind closed doors, no one seems to be able to pin what could be so private and time consuming.

It does not seem likely that she will break the thoughtful silence anytime soon.

_________________
Image


 
      
Harlequin
 
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2015, 20:52 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Location: Bendir Dale!

Humming Happily along the halls, A hin dressed in bright flamboyant colours walks across the halls and speaks to the Grandmaster with a confident smile.

Its clear that she maintains confidence, Gesturing to her masters insignia once or twice in conversation.


_________________
Daniika Jumpthorne- Harlequin of Brandobaris!

Playername: TheMessiahOfDerp

Yes I played other characters but this forum name is dedicated to the character!


 
      
Sphinx
 
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 17 2015, 2:54 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Aug 2011

A dark-skinned Tel'Quess ascetic, familiar to some, had begun prowling through lower level of the academy with gradually increasing frequency. The often dormant Shadow Magic laboratory finds a spark of life in form of tedious research, mingled with subtle arcane experimentation on a less regular basis. If spied on or approached by any but a select few individuals, Sion would candidly explain that his studies were well beyond typical foundations of Shadowdancing, and no attempt should be made to even scrutinise his methods, until one had reached a necessarily deep affinity with the lightless realm.

The curious who chose to linger nonetheless would note that the elven monk was nearly perpetually wrapped in a cloak of shadows, one which occasionally writhed and contorted in odd angles throughout whatever he was attempting to achieve. When seen without the dark mantle, his tattoos could be spotted shimmering in faint purple hue - the same colour that always forebodingly pierced through his blindfold.

_________________
Sion of Nimlith
Shadow Disciple


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Sun, Apr 12 2015, 3:15 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

The Grandmaster can frequently be seen sitting in a still and quiet manner around instructors, staff, and the more well known students of the Academy. She appears to be in a meditative state, and intensely focused on something, but always in the presence of others with known ties to the Plane of Shadow.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Mon, Apr 13 2015, 22:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

A rather tired Grandmaster seems to have drifted off to sleep during her latest meditation at the back of Instructor Tonilyl's classroom, only to be awakened by a student some time later. The drowess retired to her quarters for several hours before resuming whatever training she was pursuing.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Tue, Apr 14 2015, 20:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

This cycle found the Grandmaster leaving by the front door and heading to the market square in the center of the city. She made no attempts to conceal herself, nor did she use any magical enhancements. She leaned against one of the support posts of the merchant stalls and watched the traffic with a contemplative expression.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Veritas
 
PostPosted: Sun, Apr 19 2015, 10:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Dec 2014

She calmly put out all but one candle in the room.
A look to the door- had she locked it? She checked, just to make sure. She spent a few moments scanning the room one last time- this was a school for the masters of not being seen, after all. "No matter," she said to herself, under her breath. It sounded deafening in the environment she'd just created, secluding herself from any and everything.
She removed her cloak and helm, then also her boots, and piled it all neatly on the floor against the door. She stepped back slowly, toward the center of the room where the candle burned on, still flickering enough to cast vague shadows on the wall. As she finally hovered over it, she slowly turned, eyes closed, taking in the atmosphere and letting her mind unwind in the solitude. A small yet sincere smile found its way onto her lips, and she stopped. Several minutes passed in that state, the candle still flickering...
Then, suddenly she burst into action, drawing both of her enchanted rapiers and breaking into an elegant and fast-paced dance, twisting, dipping, and sometimes leaping in a series of acrobatic maneuvers similar yet more graceful than a carefully calculated duel- doing so as silently as the shadows on the walls around her.
She knew not why she found such joy in doing this- this ritualistic Ballet of Shadows- nor did she care. All of her problems melted away. All regrets, and painful memories, gone. No duties, and nowhere else to go or be. She felt completely herself and for once, at peace...

They continued on for probably hours, her and her shadows, Dancing in the Darkness...

_________________
"You and everyone else needs to see me for the person I am, and not for the lie which you think I should be.
For if I lie to ease your conscience, I have become the very thing you suspect me of being."


-Fretyra Aldahan


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Fri, May 08 2015, 17:55 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

The Grandmaster paused at the Registrar's desk and picked up something. She penned a short note and left it with the woman for its intended recipient before opening a portal and heading elsewhere.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
SuicidalStyle
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 14 2015, 22:21 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Jun 2014

A frequently seen new resident of the Academy seems to have been making his way up to mastering the art as of late. Ambitious and a fast learner, the newest dancer manages to pass several tests with ease, leaving no sign of ceasing. It would be apparent that shadowdancing isn't just some skill Lars is learning, but rather an art he is performing with accuracy and passion.

As he does many days after his studies, he goes out to work on one of his other crafts. This time leaving a note with the registrar that he'll be away for four days.



// Will be back on the 19th!

_________________
Account moved to LeathanKayne.
Delen and Fosco will see ya on that one!
(If you PM me on this, I likely won't see it for a long time >.>)


 
      
Raua
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 1:13 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 09 Jul 2014
Location: The Land of >9000 Lakes (GMT -6)

As Cyrene made her way down the halls, she stopped as she noticed the ban list, simply shaking her head and muttering to herself.


So, The pidgeon wishes to keep his cap?

....Dalhar..


And with that, She continued on her way, burying herself in various books inside the library.

_________________
Occasionally seen asImage Image
Image


 
      
MazeOfThorns
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 20:29 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Dec 2013
Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

Although his presence in the academy had slowly become less and less frequent, Rith'tar suddenly seems absent from the Academy. Highly unusual since he was a frequent visitor to the Grandmasters office and likely the apartment in the back. If he's sighted in Shadowscape at all it's so brief that one would wonder if they saw him at all.

_________________
Image

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar


 
      
Fyona
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 01 2015, 6:23 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Oct 2014

Another hooded figure lurked around the outside of the Academy and then slipped in when she thought no one was watching. She smirked to herself at the thought of how many others do the exact same thing.
She hadn't come here in some time, and a few things had changed. As she explored anew the quiet halls of the Academy, her mind drifted again, as it was so frequently prone to doing lately. Her focus was lost again. Swirling flashes of memories with father came and went, and the only thing she was able to remember was how she never had a chance to be a little girl. When father died, she had wandered to Amia on little more than a whim. Now she seemed stuck here. Wine and friends at the Nomad seemed to provide ample laughs, but nothing more. Winya had offered the promise of love and light, and she saw it as a last chance to be that little girl she dreamed of being. But it was not to be.
Ever since she agreed to take instruction in Dancing, she stated plainly that she hoped it would help her disappear when she needed to. She knew there would be times when she didn't want to be seen, to get away and clear her mind. Becoming a Dancer certainly helped in that regard, but in this moment while strolling the halls of the Academy, she realized she didn't need the shadow art to disappear. All she needed was to not matter. In that, there would be no better way to become unseen...

_________________
"Fee? So how much do you charge to let the men have a look at you?"
"More than they'd pay to have a look at you!" *smirks a little*


 
      
Raua
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 10 2015, 5:46 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 09 Jul 2014
Location: The Land of >9000 Lakes (GMT -6)

A certain pallid elf with ruby red eyes can be seen frequenting the halls of the academy more and more as of late, often clutching a dark grimoire to her chest. Those who would know her would notice her manner of dress is much more formal, restrictive, and decorative, rather than it's usual billowy style. She would offer a nod in acknowledgment to those she knew throughout the halls as well, however this was only in passing. Soon she would be off muttering to herself about seemingly nonsensical theories often heard without complete context. Upon her shoulder, a small dark owl with similarly red eyes would nest within a bundle of shadow tendrils upon her fur mantle. The bird seemed rather calm and quiet. Markedly, the bird's mannerisms very much mimicked that of its mistress; canting its head curiously at new sights and people alike. The duo would commonly be found upstairs or down within the depths of the cellar, reading. The tendrils of shadow anyone might have seen around her previously, would clearly be much stronger than they recently have been. If inquired about, the woman would reply,

"Practice makes perfect."

_________________
Occasionally seen asImage Image
Image


 
      
Fyona
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 10 2015, 9:16 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Oct 2014

//I really love how that reads! ^^^ Well written! More, please! =)//

_________________
"Fee? So how much do you charge to let the men have a look at you?"
"More than they'd pay to have a look at you!" *smirks a little*


 
      
Aiseth
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 18 2015, 3:54 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Dec 2011

The witch Aiseth seems to have returned to Shadowscape, taking a home in the area. A few days later, she enters the Dancer's Academy and spends some hours among the student library. Her presence seems mostly academic in interest, and she does little to disturb practicing students. One notice in particular strikes her interest, in which she responds by letter.

_________________
Image
MuseReader: Aiseth Nosdivan- Master EnchantressImage


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 23 2015, 9:33 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

A notice is posted inside the Academy beside both exits.

Students should refrain from training outside the city gates for now, due to unknown, hostile creatures encroaching closer to the city.

~ Grandmaster Iim'mur'ss

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Nalkanar
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 30 2015, 23:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Jan 2015
Location: Central Europe

After some random occasional visits (in which he would have his nose in basic manual given to each new student) it seems that this new guy dressed in blue finally does something in the Academy. Lately he can be seen entering via main entrance and going down into training hall to practice. He tries lot of things, most of it looks acrobatic, but he seems to be not pleased. Otherwise he can be seen materializing some weak shadow... first step on long road...

_________________
Zendaer Amattis
Faelyn Aegyskeryn
Kaido

CET time zone


 
      
AzureLuna
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 31 2015, 4:42 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Location: Oregon, US

Instructor Everguard is once again casting her shadows around the halls of the Academy. Some very unusual sights in the Academy occurred with Emilie in tow just days past. She helped carry an unconscious unclothed student through the lower halls and then attended the journey of another student, who passed out in her advanced courses, behind the door to the instructor's area.

Both students were soon returned to their healthy states. As they begin to attend their courses again, Emilie slips into the back of their respective classrooms quietly. She watches the lessons and the students with a keen, almost protective, gaze. Sometimes she takes short appraising notes.

_________________
Image


 
      
Lutra
 
PostPosted: Tue, Sep 01 2015, 20:54 PM 



DM

Joined: 13 Feb 2008

An unlikely individual appears in the academy, following Emilie. A paladin from Kohlingen, surrounded by light. He carries a bag, that contains a dead body with grotesque appearance judging by the shape. After he drops the body off, the two leaves the place in haste.

_________________
Lord Hector Sylgerand Image
Glendil Fettian, the black bard Image


 
      
Draeiscuil
 
PostPosted: Wed, Sep 09 2015, 1:37 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Apr 2015

The small-statured drow mistress spends a fair amount of her spare time studying within the halls of the Academy. She usually keeps to herself and doesn't take well to being interrupted or distracted, responding to those situations with either blatant ignorance or some snide comment. It soon becomes clear to all that she wants to seem unapproachable, but that she also never goes out of her way to cause unnecessary trouble.
Whenever she needs a master or instructor, the attitude (mostly) subsides, but even then, she limits the discussion to strictly professional if she can, rarely straying from the topic at hand and promptly leaving when she has the answers she needs to continue her studies.
As a new student, she shows much promise... likely to become one of the best someday...

_________________
"It's the free ones that you should learn to fear, stranger. The ones that are not trapped by the webs of their own power and politics. I urge you to consider my words carefully- you're stuck in the web, and I'm the spider." -Nyorli


 
      
DireCorbie
 
PostPosted: Fri, Sep 11 2015, 18:11 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Dec 2013
Location: MY CAVE

An occasional sight at the academy is a kenku, who spends its time there watching and imitating the other students, and rarely, hitting the books. One might guess that it is actually a new student, and not some visiting troublemaker- or possibly (and knowing kenku, likely) both.

_________________
Amalyth Le'Quella
Esenne


 
      
MazeOfThorns
 
PostPosted: Sat, Dec 12 2015, 21:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Dec 2013
Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

He entered the academy as quietly as the door would allow. His dark blue cloak hood was pulled down so his exact identity would be unknown. His foot falls were not those of an experienced shadow dancer but they were quiet. Although there was purpose in his stride as he made his way to the stairs up to the second level, it was more of a glide then a march. He gave a brief nod to the receptionist as he passed without exposing his face. Then he was up the stairs and through the door.

Leaving the subtle fragrance of deep orchids as the only sign of his passing through.

_________________
Image

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Sun, Dec 13 2015, 5:51 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

Not long after the hooded male’s arrival the Grandmaster passed by the front desk and headed upstairs. For nearly an hour anyone moving through the residential lounge would have seen the pair standing outside her office with their arms wrapped around each other as they spoke quietly.

Even though they finally retired into the apartment, it was not long before the Grandmaster emerged once again to capture a handful of idle students. She set the group to moving furniture out of the former office of the Instructors. The desks and small cabinets were temporarily left in the residential lounge, and the instructors were notified to move them if they wanted them.

Over the next couple of days, sounds of construction… and destruction, would come from the area as the door from the former office into the lounge was sealed, and perhaps oddly… the exterior was coated in a fine pictorial relief made of brushed silver.

It was probably easy to presume the door was being relocated to an interior wall of the small room.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Dec 20 2015, 21:59 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

A winged female, perhaps not quite the oddest of sights for the students of the academy, begins a regular presence around the Three Steps. She seems to commute to and fro often, taking up inhabitance in the apartment closest to the Headmaster's office. Often on her travels, swaddled in her arms are two squealing children of just a few cycles old. Her air with them is certainly protective but there is a ginger air of adoration and care whilst she is with them.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
Tyris
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 29 2015, 15:52 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Location: Amana, IA USA

Roman, the grey-skinned monk, is seen within the walls of the Academy, his face buried in his text book, and listening to the instructors to gleen every bit of information from the premises.


 
      
Luckbringer
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jan 02 2016, 13:01 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Mar 2011
Location: The frozen north

On a return visit to the Academy. An unobtrusive, short dark clothed gnome waits patiently at the base of the registrar's counter waiting to be noticed by the tall female as she goes about her administrative duties. After some time passes, thinking she was oblivious to his existence, he decides to let out a small cough to bring her notice to him. It seemed to work, and she leaned over the desk to stare down at him.

"I would like to register for classes" the gnome professes as directly as he could manage to the woman peering down at him.

As a large book, ink and quill is slid over to his side of the counter, he raises as high as he can on his tiptoes to see what it was he was being instructed to sign. Not having the reach required to inspect the ledger, let alone write anything with the quill, he searches the long room for a tool to aid. He returns to the counter dragging a chair and clambers onto it as the registrar just watches nonchalant. He signs the book and completes an application form for tutelage in the dancing arts. Without much further-ado, he is shown into the student's lounge as he gazes about nervously at the eclectic mix of students loitering in the room.

_________________
aaegus battlehammer
cloak rockhewer
murtaugh gunn


 
      
Lilja_91
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 27 2016, 1:14 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Jul 2015

Practice and Study[The pale red elf-like woman is seen with Daniika,
visiting the library and then the practice halls below.
After some time, the pale red woman returns to the library.
Where she spends time reading the textbook she got from Daniika,
unless ushered elsewhere.]


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Wed, Mar 09 2016, 21:14 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

The dragonkin-drowess strolled down the hallway. Her long, black coat swayed around her ankles in time to her lithe movements. She walked all the way from the upper stairs to Luriko's office. Anyone that bothered to take notice could probably see that the Grandmaster insignia was not in its usual place on the lapel of that exquisite coat.

She would knock on the Headmistress's office. If she were bid to enter then a private conversation took place. If she was not, then she slid a completely sealed parchment under the door, and left the Academy by the front lobby to disappear into the city.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Derica
 
PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2016, 1:55 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Location: Flori-duh, USA

*a small figure of a female halfling appears just within the front door of the Academy. She is dressed head to toe in dark cloth and the softest leather and has a small handaxe dangling from her belt and a small shield strapped to her back. She removes a helm that is easily recognized as something purchased within these very halls and looks about smiling. She walks without a sound toward the front desk and stands on her tip toes to greet the receptionist. "Hiya! Could you please give this to Headmistress Luriko? I know she is very busy and I don't want to disrupt her!" She hands a small sealed note over and thanks the receptionist, then leaves the Academy as silently as she entered.*

// PM sent

_________________
Kildera Li'anth: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78446

also plays: Faith Steele, Mila Zaen'Sheaen, and Da'Nask D. Deepockets


 
      
Derica
 
PostPosted: Mon, Mar 14 2016, 17:10 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Location: Flori-duh, USA

*the small figure who has frequented the halls of late returns once again. She tugs off her helm once safely inside to reveal long strawberry blonde hair, vibrant green eyes and a freckled complexion. Her usually cheerful expression has been exchanged for one of worry and stress. She paces about the lobby, nodding and forcing a smile to any who look her way. She eventually finds herself at the receptionist's desk and stands up on tip toes to greet her. She clears her throat and says softly, "Uhm... any note for me, Da'Nask?" She then wanders silently toward the library and spends many hours there, before once again slowly leaving the building to the darkness of the city.*

_________________
Kildera Li'anth: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78446

also plays: Faith Steele, Mila Zaen'Sheaen, and Da'Nask D. Deepockets


 
      
Rigela
 
PostPosted: Mon, Mar 14 2016, 19:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Location: Grimy Old England

Growing more common once again, the dark clad figure of Shyllia could still be seen roaming through the halls - a much more subdued than usual pixie resting atop her shoulder. More oft than not, she would be focused down in the laboratory on the lower level performing some form of experiments of various kind. Students around would not be paid too much attention as she went about her various tasks unless they sought her out first, but they would be helped to the best of her abilities regardless.

Much of her time away from the confines of the shadow magic laboratory would be spent in the library busy researching something. A more insightful observer may notice she was reading one particular thing repeatedly, than pouring through different books however.

_________________
Image
Signature by Maryn! <3 I am also seen as DM Snuffles.


 
      
Derica
 
PostPosted: Wed, Mar 23 2016, 16:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Location: Flori-duh, USA

*The now familiar small figure of Da'Nask makes her way into the Academy. She tugs her helm off once inside the doorway, allowing her strawberry blonde hair to fall down her shoulders creating a striking contrast to her dark and drab clothing. Her expression is one of determination as she passes the receptionist, giving her a quick nod in greeting. Her footfalls, though silent, are made with purpose as she heads directly to the library. She scours the shelves, obviously looking for something in particular. She gathers two volumes and then finds an unoccupied table and chair and sets to work studying their contents. She spends many hours, sometimes rereading certain passages, and makes no effort to find rest or refreshment during her stay.*

_________________
Kildera Li'anth: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78446

also plays: Faith Steele, Mila Zaen'Sheaen, and Da'Nask D. Deepockets


 
      
Derica
 
PostPosted: Wed, Mar 30 2016, 2:15 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Location: Flori-duh, USA

*Da'Nask is seen yet once again spending her day within the Halls of the Academy. She greets the Registrar with a smile and says, "I'll be in the library." After an hour or so she returns to the main entry and speaks once again to the Registrar, "I'll just sit out here, for now?" She sits on one of the sofa's, her feet swaying as they do not touch the ground and she fidgets a bit showing signs of excitement and anxiety. After some time, she hops down and makes her way to the Headmistress' office where she is asked to enter after she knocks upon the door. The heavy door closes behind her and time passes. Eventually an excited Da'Nask, walks hurriedly from the office and makes a beeline to the library once again. She spends the rest of her time reading books, writing notes and randomly grinning for no apparent reason.*

_________________
Kildera Li'anth: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78446

also plays: Faith Steele, Mila Zaen'Sheaen, and Da'Nask D. Deepockets


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Apr 05 2016, 16:16 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

The halfling from Bendir Dale known as Ally can be seen entering the Academy. She greets all she meets with a nod of her head, or a wave. She makes her way to the library, where she pulls several tomes from the shelves and heads to a quiet corner to read. She keeps her hood covering her head, but the purple glow of her eyes causes some illumination on the pages. As she sits, her form is shrouded by constantly moving shadows.


 
      
Derica
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 20 2016, 2:59 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Location: Flori-duh, USA

*Da'Nask returns once again to the Academy after a bit of an absence. She finds all her class postings and carefully removes each of them as well as her "Hello" letter. She then turns towards the Registrar and slides a sealed envelope toward her. For the Headmistress please and thank you. She then silently leaves the building.*

//PM sent

_________________
Kildera Li'anth: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78446

also plays: Faith Steele, Mila Zaen'Sheaen, and Da'Nask D. Deepockets


 
      
Roach
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 16 2016, 16:13 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Aug 2016

A black clad, raven haired Elven woman of small stature tentatively enters the Academy. She looks around, then approaches the front desk.

"So... I wanna sign up. What now, eh?"

_________________
"I'm an Artist, you wouldn't understand." -Roach
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86936


 
      
Roach
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 27 2016, 18:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Aug 2016

Roach, now known by the Registrar and three instructors in the Academy walks out the front doors, a grin on her face, and puts a purplish insignia in a little pocket near her hip.

_________________
"I'm an Artist, you wouldn't understand." -Roach
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86936


 
      
Lutra
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 23 2017, 18:54 PM 



DM

Joined: 13 Feb 2008

Thievery! Negligence! Outrage!!!! Rumors are spreading around the Academy of a theft. It appears that a large bundle of fresh academic ledgers have disappeared! The guards are suspecting a group of adventurers, two human females, an ogre and a hin. It appears that the Register gave a tour to the hin in question while a younger member of the academy took her place! The younger member in question, however, claims that one of the females, by the name June, had the voice of an angel and the hip of a nymph and she would never do such thing!

_________________
Lord Hector Sylgerand Image
Glendil Fettian, the black bard Image


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 16 2017, 16:25 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Roach is seen regularly entering the library and reading various tomes about shadows and their uses beyond stealth. She also speaks with the instructors about such topics and can be seen practicing with her dagger, attempting to somehow shroud it in shadowstuff.

// PM incoming


 
      
Rigela
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 16 2017, 17:02 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Location: Grimy Old England

If Shyllia were to catch wind of the practising and studious Roach, a note would be left for her on her next visit to the academy

"If you wish to discuss your current efforts with another, I would be more than welcome to do so and see if my own knowledge could assist you. Please come find me in the laboratory on the lower levels, if you are so inclined.

- Shyllia Elrian"

_________________
Image
Signature by Maryn! <3 I am also seen as DM Snuffles.


 
      
Kamina
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 23 2018, 9:43 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Location: Kent, England.

Some students recognise the recent visitations from who they believed to be an ex-lecturer at the Three Steps skulking the hallways. Observant ones notice he is using his insignias once more, though any students that attempt to converse with him would have better luck drawing water from a stone. Rico spends a lot of his time in the Lecturer research room in the basement.

_________________
"Operating in the border between light and darkness, shadowdancers
are nimble artists of deception. They are mysterious and
unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

-Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5e.


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group