View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Aridos

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 17 2010, 10:37 AM 

Player

Long Nights, Busy Nights.
Long Days of a Grey Sun, Long Storms of Green Thunder.

In all those the students of the Academy could see an individual with a rather restless attitude successfully managing to calm himself enough to remain hours long until his head is stuck to the table in long snores.

It seems he is attempting to empty all the knowledge of the library into his head, until one day, he approaches a teacher, asking him kindly to pass the note to all the masters and mentors of the academy, with much appreciation.
The note itself says:

I've read, I've studied, I looked, I theorized, I summarized, I learned the mechanics, leg movements, arm movements, mentality, mechanism- of how to keep an oil lamp lit up brightly enough in the Shadow to read a book in a dark room.

I'm definitely ready! Come on, can anyone teach me the Shadow Jump? I ask of you, please, teach me!

Player Status Active

Characters: [Graded from Active to Inactive]
Thilidar Villder(?) - "Everything is possible with enough knowledge"
Ke'lum Alean'ndar - "Die you filth! RAaaH!"
Radilith Hax - "Whatever"

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 18 2010, 8:42 AM 

Player

*One of the students might direct you to seek out Master Fel'Brin, one of the instructors at the academy*

//PM me if we aren't able to run into each other due to time zones.

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Tysonm1

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 18 2010, 22:27 PM 

Player

A shadowy figure that was passing through the academy with a bow in hand would take notice to such a message, and after keeping his mind upon it for a few moments, he simply shook his head and wrote beneath the last:

"Patience is a key when tampering with that in skills of shadows. Do not try to rush and you'll live, otherwise just to be lost in the Shadow Plane.

Good luck with your teachings, but just bear that in mind in the future. No matter how much you read of shadows, there's always the practice in involving yourself with them; so make sure you're comfortable with your surroundings. I'm not saying you should try this method by yourself, such would be indeed foolish, but to simply allow yourself to become adapted to your surroundings.

One last note, do try to find a large place that's filled with shadows when this happens, this'll be less of a headache for yourself and the teacher when you're being taught."

Spam armor for all intents and purposes is only limited to the size of the internet.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]