View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 12 2010, 5:49 AM 

Player

*note left in the Dancer academy*

Venorik is the name, and dancing is the game, iv an old time dancer of the dark an recent applicant to the academy, an have been attending classes fora while now, tho i am hoping to expand my knowledge of the shadow arts, since my original academy was destroyed.

So if there be a skilled dancer that is willing take me on and lecture me in the more advanced areas of the art, id appreciated it.

Leave note hear, and we can meet.

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 12 2010, 18:59 PM 

Player

TaliaZalinNalla wrote:
*note left in the Dancer academy*

Venorik is the name, and dancing is the game, iv an old time dancer of the dark an recent applicant to the academy, an have been attending classes fora while now, tho i am hoping to expand my knowledge of the shadow arts, since my original academy was destroyed.

So if there be a skilled dancer that is willing take me on and lecture me in the more advanced areas of the art, id appreciated it.

Leave note hear, and we can meet.

I'd be happy to meet with you. I'm available at most times, though during the middle evening hours during the week I'm away for some private training. Other than that you can ask for Derrin at the academy, most people there know me. I will also leave word at speedy's, a courier there will know where to find me.

Derrin

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 13 2010, 0:19 AM 

Player

Analog Kid wrote:

I'd be happy to meet with you. I'm available at most times, though during the middle evening hours during the week I'm away for some private training. Other than that you can ask for Derrin at the academy, most people there know me. I will also leave word at speedy's, a courier there will know where to find me.

Derrin

I shall seek you or any teacher out that i can find, my thanks for you offer.

// i am GMT +8 and play weekdays, 7-9am a little then head to Uni, back at like 4 or 6 PM and play 6-10pm most days, hopefully we can catch each-other.

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 13 2010, 2:15 AM 

Player

TaliaZalinNalla wrote:
Analog Kid wrote:

Derrin

I shall seek you or any teacher out that i can find, my thanks for you offer.

// i am GMT +8 and play weekdays, 7-9am a little then head to Uni, back at like 4 or 6 PM and play 6-10pm most days, hopefully we can catch each-other.

Not sure how that translates in to EST :) but i'm usually on 3pm to about 10pm weekdays (sun to thursday, later on fridays) and most of the day on saturday and sunday (till about 10 sunday)
We'll work something out. :P

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 16 2010, 2:53 AM 

Player

// i can see you online now on a but i cant get on its full, im on b wandering about perhaps we could meet in SS

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 16 2010, 4:39 AM 

Player

// thx for meeting up with me, an what rp we did, but were did u go after reset lol

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 16 2010, 12:53 PM 

Player

TaliaZalinNalla wrote:
// thx for meeting up with me, an what rp we did, but were did u go after reset lol

I'm really sorry man!! :( The server crashed and my puter threw a bit of a fit, on top of that, i was dozing off at the key board. :P

I'll meet back up with you any time to continue what we started. I must say, what your toon told me regarding his story totally has my toon intrigued. hahahah there are some similarities there ;)

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 16 2010, 19:00 PM 

Player

A week or more later, venorik finds himself in the care of Master Derrin, speaking at length at first in the study on theory, then attending a class lecture with others on theory, lastly Derrin took them out an practiced shadow jump, to perfect their art.

// This rp has been done, screens can be found at the blow link. i will also post this notice in the screen capture section.

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/valkinmulgin2008/shadow%20Jump%201/

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 16 2010, 20:06 PM 

Player

TaliaZalinNalla wrote:
A week or more later, venorik finds himself in the care of Master Derrin, speaking at length at first in the study on theory, then attending a class lecture with others on theory, lastly Derrin took them out an practiced shadow jump, to perfect their art.

// This rp has been done, screens can be found at the blow link. i will also post this notice in the screen capture section.

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/valkinmulgin2008/shadow%20Jump%201/

//Saturday afternoon around 1 pm EST. Venorik was the first to join, with Aideen, then Archos Kage joining after a reset. Took place over the next 2 very enjoyable hours of great RP :) Kudos to those present.
If TaliaZalinNalla's screenies are in any way inconclusive, let me know, i have a few shots of my own. i'll be happy to send them along.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]