View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 12 2009, 1:46 AM 

Player

::A 'green' letter reaches the Academy, its adressed to "Academy Registration section". There's also a small sketch inside ressembling a young male smiling darkly, probably the author of the letter::

Greetings, Vendui, Brrak'rrk, Okarthel.

I, Viktor Anderson, Write to you on behalf of myself. I am from the Chultan region of Faerün, The lungs of the world, the Deep jungles of our time.

This is a formal request i send to you, applying as a student of the Three Steps Academy in Shadowscape. I will send a letter of reccomendation alongside this letter, from the mayor of Port Nyranzaru, My home town.

You see, My family owns large parts of the business at the port, Mostly dealing with spices and 'such'. Hence i would require something else rather than the normal beds at the 'common' dormitory.
I do have noble blood you see, hence i would like a private quarter, i cannot stand to mingle with the commoners.

Payment will be sent as soon as i am signed in.

As for the form you've asked me to fill in...

::The line trails off, as if the author lost intrest there, it continues allthough on the backside of the letter::

My full name is Viktor Anderson, Son of Samuel Anderson, Baron of Port Nyranzaru.

What matters of the race, Am a human of Noble blood, and i trust i will be threated with higher standards than the ordinary commoner.

In regarding the matters of where i heard of the whereabouts of the Three Steps academy, I may just write that i have an old friend of the arts who suggested that such a man as myself would surely be worthy of the title 'Master Shadowdancer'.
And this is also my reason.

As for the background. I'll send you a Map, and my Family Crest to convince my worth.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Viktor Anderson

::A map is folded up nicely along with the letter::

Mahtan

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 12 2009, 2:23 AM 

Player

*The Grandmaster receives the note and has to laugh at the requests*

"Rich boy will have to learn stuff the hard way. You don't buy your way in here."

*After he tosses it into the pile of other letters, replying"

You will be accepted into the Academy, but you will not be given the private dorms and quarters you request. They are reserved for the higher ranked students and staff. You want a private room? So did every other student that came here, you will need to earn them like the rest of the students had done.

Should you accept that, then welcome to the Three Steps.

~Grandmaster Brinston

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 12 2009, 2:34 AM 

Player

::Another 'green' letter adressed "Three Steps Academy", This one bearing the sigil of house Anderson::

Dear Brinston, I hereby accept thy invitation to the Three steps Academy, I will send my servants with my luggage along with my butler, Charles, to establish perparations of the ...Dormitory.

I would also like to know the annual fee you charge your studends with, I must know how much gold to send, surely the school isn't free of charge so that 'anybody' can apply to it?

~Viktor Anderson

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]